Suk 2LT Officer application

501st Major Suk

What is your In-game name?: Suk 6811

- What is your SteamID? (Ex. STEAM_0:1:59351617): STEAM_0:1:53958583

- What is your current rank?: SNRHVY MSG

- How much time do you currently have on the server?: 4 days

- How long have you been in the 501st?: 1 1/4 months

- What do you bring to the table as a 501st?: I think that I have the opportunity to create a welcoming attitude to new recruits. I also have a very fun and oddball personality that creates an opportunity for us as 501st to create bonds that will ultimately bring us to become more effective in the battlefield.

- Why do you want to become an Officer?: I think that it will allow me to grow into better leadership roles within the 501st. I think that I have a chill personality that allows me to connect with our fellow troops so that we can perform admirably within the battlefield, but around the ship as well. I also have a fun personality during normal hours, which will allow for me to create bonds that will show to be effective when giving orders.

- What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: The purpose of an officer is to make sure that everyone in the battalion is doing their job. This means that people should be doing what needs to be done when needed, but to also promote growth within current and future 501st to show them what a trooper entails. An officer needs to inspire troopers to want to be better, whether that is by training or increasing their overall performance during battles. An officer needs to be able to view every issue with an open mind as a chance to improve the battalion. Lastly, an officer should be open to new ideas from lower ranked individuals as suggestions provide us new insightful ideas that can improve a battalion.

Edited by jdog534

501st VCMDR. Former Heavy Lead/ ARC

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius