1. 1. Should I be a Officer.

• Yes
    • No

What is your In-game name?:Nice

- What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:558437914

- What is your current rank?:CSM

- How much time do you currently have on the server?: 3 weeks in hours

- How long have you been in the 501st?: Around a Month or Two

- What do you bring to the table as a 501st?: I have many ideas and experience from being a NCO in other battalions. Also could help improve 501st with anything that is in need of improvement. As well as doing a lot of training and sims to keep 501st active and skilled. I also will be able to be active to help NCO’s do their tryouts. And will be able to help command with documents.

- Why do you want to become an Officer?: I want to help the 501st stay active and thrive .As well as make sure that 501st can keep being a great battalion. And I want to be able to be a great role model for the rest of the men. I want to also be able to be able to promote people that deserve ranks. I want to also be able to oversee tryouts.

- What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: To keep activity up and help NCO’s and new members of the 501st with anything they need. Also to help command and oversee tryouts. And to be a great role model to the enlisted and NCOs. As well as making sure everyone is behaving and following procedures and orders. They are also supposed to be doing a lot of sim’s and trainings.