SB3's Deathtrooper Commander Application

BiggieCheez

Am I fit to become the next DT Commander ?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become the next DT Commander

• Yes (pls state why)
    • no (pls state why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

DT VCMDR SB3

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Deathtrooper Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to become the Commander of this branch because, I've been under a lot of amazing leaders before me and made me the person I am today, I would like to make DT an even better battalion than it was before, and would like to be  an bigger inspiration to others. I know that I'm lacking in certain things, and still rely on others for stuff that I am still fairly new to, but I think that's what makes a Good Commander, Because without the enlist/NCO/Officers and those outside to give feed back/give suggestions or assisting the commander with the battalion, DT wouldn't be what it is today. I would like to be able to implement some new changes to DT that I feel that will make DT fun and interesting for those who join the battalion. I would like to make an even stronger relations to other battalions outside of DT, so future DT wouldn't have that ego of feeling more superior to others. I would like to shoulder the responsibilities of being a commander, because I'm ready for the responsibilities of being one. Lastly  I would like DT to be one of the best and respectable battalion on the server, because DT has given me a unique and irreplaceable  experience that I have never gotten in the past ,ever since I've return to SWRP and It will always have a place in my heart when the time comes.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

6 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Main purpose of a Commander is to make sure the battalion runs smoothly and nothing goes wrong. They make sure every document in the battalion is up to date and inform any changes that is being made. They are to be a leader and not  to be a tyrant who bosses people around, they are to a kind and patient leader at times so the people who are under them may be inspired to do the same to those who are in the same predicament as them. A Commander should be very knowledgeable about their battalion and should be able to have good standards in their battalion. and Lastly the main purpose of a Commander for a branch is being able to inspire and lead those who are under them, because I believe with those attributes , it can make the newer generations of enlist inspired to reach greater heights in DT and make an more improved DT,  and be able to provide more for the battalion than I could have ever provided for them.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I can be trusted to be the Commander of this branch, Because I'm very easy to get in contact to, I've placed a lot of time and effort into DT and very knowledgeable about the branch. I'm open to criticism , because I believe it would help me become an even more effective leader. I'm very friendly and easy to talk to, and I always keep the roster updated everyday and I will never neglect my duties as a Command member.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on everyday in early morning and at night

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No warnings

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

+Support
SB3 Has shown competency, maturity and activity ever since he has joined, he understands the ins and outs of DT like the back of his hands, he is also a very pleasant and well mannered guy, I can guarantee he will uphold the proper expectations of a CMDR and will make DT thrive under his leadership. He has also done a splendid job as a VCMDR.

Good Luck SB3

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

59 minutes ago, Mr.E said:

+Support
SB3 Has shown competency, maturity and activity ever since he has joined, he understands the ins and outs of DT like the back of his hands, he is also a very pleasant and well mannered guy, I can guarantee he will uphold the proper expectations of a CMDR and will make DT thrive under his leadership. He has also done a splendid job as a VCMDR.

Good Luck SB3

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

1 hour ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

Goodluck!

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

2 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

58a13cf3d996e3a6a388a7830153f62709945a7d

Dank A.K.A Dante Sham
Ex. Purge Commander | 2nd High Inquisitor

2 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

ex Medical Commander

2 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

3 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

+ Very well detailed application

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

4 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

4 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

+ very good Person all around fit for position

Past Medical LTCOL 2x / Past Havoc Vice Commander Past Shock Vice Commander / Pass GM,Admin

Lord Scrubby!

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

5 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

7 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

10 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

12 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

14 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

16 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

Head Squad Lead Don Jire IF4

Official Chestbox Gang Member

This is propably the bigest +Support that I ever did!

-Super Active

-Shows MASSIVE support to the Commuinity

-Friendly

-Good leader

-One of the best VCMDR's out there!

-In DT for over 3 months! 

-This guy is awesome!

Best of luck my guy!👽

[{ImperialRP[Ex ISB-021 Agent Kallus not Ostrich}]

Imperial Navy Vice Admiral not Ostrich

200.gif

16 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

20 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

On 5/23/2021 at 11:00 AM, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

DT 2LT AK9

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

On 5/23/2021 at 10:00 AM, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan

"Sometimes I wonder if Gmod is preventing me from getting girls"

On 5/24/2021 at 1:00 AM, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

| SL Sky Scomo IF9 | | DT PFC XY7 | | Cloudzz | 

ExBon Jovi

| Former 501st VCMDR | Former Agent Hask |

Movie Raise The Roof GIF by Star Wars

On 5/23/2021 at 11:00 AM, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

On 5/23/2021 at 8:00 AM, Mr.E said:

+Support

Good Luck SB3

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]