Flanbro's Officer Application

Flanbro

1. Whats your in-game name and rank: MC SG RSE MSG Flanbro 5443

2: Whats your timezone?: EST (GMT-5)

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:147204332

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I want to become a medical officer for a multitude of reasons. First of all, I believe that as a medical officer I would be able to better enforce a possible new set of guidelines for surgeries and some MC activities (koopa and spaghetti have verbally but not formally approved because I haven't finished), so that a majority of the RP conducted in the Medbay is improved upon and more realistic. Secondly, becoming a medical officer allows me to help other people. I hate to see some enlisted work hard but just because they missed an event or there was a debrief without an officer they can't be promoted, and I also hate to see discourse between MC and other battalions for obvious reasons. Third, I work better in a position of authority, whether that be getting more work done or assisting others in getting work done.

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: It ranges from a 9-10. I have been on every day for about 1-2 weeks now, and am on at least 3-6 hours a day. I don't know about future absences, but I believe I have shown to be a very active member. If the time ever comes I'm not in game for whatever reason on a day, I'd still be active in discord and willing to answer people's questions.

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I work very well with teams, especially when I lead them. I've experienced being an enlisted and an NCO and I want to make sure the next people to join our battalion do not face the same issues or have the same unanswered questions I did. As an officer I would have a balance of work and fun, while not going over the line. It's important to make sure your troopers aren't getting bored just sitting around all day, cause then they just want to go to another battalion. I would keep people in MC, to prove to them that it is a battalion worth their time. To add on to this, like mentioned in question 4, I have a new set of guidelines I'm hoping to finish and eventually get approved to make battalion RP and activities more realistic and fun.

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I command other troopers very well. I've had real life experience, whether it be through leading youth programs or working at a fire station helping the chiefs, as well as my fair share of other group's command staff. I like to learn about people so I can know how to command them best.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: Through this application and my activities in game, I believe I have proved myself to be a worthy candidate for officer to pick over others. 

Edited by Flanbro
number error; rank change

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

+Support
+Very active and a good attitude/vibe (very needed for Medical and Officers as they likely will do a lot of talking and interaction!)
+Seen doing good medical RP, both from a bystander and personal POV
+Great detailed application 
Good luck!

• Like 1

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

+ Support:

+ Seen around the server often

+ Generally care about the other medical and members of the ISD

+ Good application and well writen

• Like 1

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

8 hours ago, BL_BONANAZA said:

+ Support:

+ Seen around the server often

+ Generally care about the other medical and members of the ISD

+ Good application and well writen

Seaman says everything about the app, activity is also very big but also you have done well in medical.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars