What did the player do:JAILED ME FOR 20 MIN

Evidence (REQUIRED):DONT HAVE NON

What do you believe should happen to the player:BE DEMOTED

Any extra information:NOPE

• Laughing 1
  • Dislike 3

Moved Out Of Denied Archive

-Support

Seems like your trying to make a staff report, although you placed this in the Ban Appeal section. 

- No Proof

-No Steam ID of reported player

Edited by Masterson
Fixed mistakes

Signature.png

-Support

-Literally a staff report posted in the Denied section of the Ban Appeals forum using the player report format

-No evidence despite it being explicitly stated that it is required, not even a screenshot

-No information on why you were jailed nor why it was unacceptable for a 20 minute jail to be issued

-Practically as invalid as it can be

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

-Support
Basically what happened was he called someone a homophobic slur, got warned and jailed for 20 minutes. Just before the 20 minutes ended we looked in the ban panel and he hit 10 warns. So I banned him, he also dissed me and Drippy quite a bit.

Edited by Mag1c
  • Laughing 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

-Support

The 20 minute jail was for you being homophobic. You have priors for being homophobic, and racist, which are relatively recent, you know you shouldn't be using that type of language on the server. I would recommend looking over the MOTD located here whilst you wait out your 10 warn threshold ban.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

19 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
Basically what happened was he called someone a homophobic slur, got warned and jailed for 20 minutes. Just before the 20 minutes ended we looked in the ban panel and he hit 10 warns. So I banned him, he also dissed me and Drippy quite a bit.

Lol oops

-support

That bald Aussie Guy

1 hour ago, Mag1c said:

-Support

i agree 100%, i have been called homophobic names by Bob on several occasions so i am not surprised at all with this warn. IMO he should receive another warn for wasting SMT's time on forums with whatever garbage this is.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E