Should Jeffern Become staff?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jeffern Become Staff?

• Yes
    • No

1.    What is your in-game name?: Jeffern
2.    What is your steam name?: [GL]Jeffern
3.    What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:113333792
4.    Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was staff in GL then due to person complications I had to leave, but im back for good.
5.    What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) (12/20/19)
6.    What date did you make your forums account? (1/25/20)
7.    Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold
8.    How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? none

9.    Have you donated? Yes
10.    What rank are you applying for?  T-MOD
11.    Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No
12.    Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes
13.    Timezone:  EST
14.    Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A
15.    Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 
I believe I deserve my T-mod rank, is because I am on for long periods of time, and the most of that time will be on staff. I will not target people, what I mean by that is if someone is my friend and there in a admin sit, I will still give them their dull punishment. I am friends with a lot in the community. I am fitted with ULX. I have messed around with it a lot in sandbox games to get used to it for staffing. I promise to not minge or be AFK on duty. I am and will handle situations very maturely. If the staff ratio is messed up, I will always volunteer to fix it, if im not on staff already. I will keep my temper during admin sits, and will not show anger to the on receiving, the punishment. I will always respect my fellow admins, and other staff, and even if I was a moderator, I still wouldn't disrespect T-mods. I will not brag about my rule as staff to any other player, and I will not use my high authority to put down other players. I might understand the admin system, and the punishments better than a few other players. I have a great memory that could come into play with names, and other things such as vehicles. I can type fast which means if I am warning someone, I can write the reason fast. I spend about 6-9 hours each day on GamingLight servers, and I highly respect, and don’t minge on these servers. When I have school, it will be 5-8 hours. I understand how many minges can be on GamingLight and I want to teach them a lesson and make them have better knowledge of RP and the server itself. I have always wanted to help out in this server and becoming a staff member will make me very happy, and as well as other players because i will be a great admin and teach players the ways of getting used to the servers, and the rules themselves. I’m well know with a lot of the community of PoliceRP, most of the people that know me are quite high of authority to the server, and community. I’m good when it comes to following order rules, and commands, this will come great when, or if I begin to staff, If I am told to do something by a higher command from me I will likely listen, unless it is clearly, breaking rules. 

How would you handle someone that is epic Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 
I would ask them to stop swearing, politely, if they do not stop, I would gag them, and then check PLOGS, to in fact confirmed that he was Mass RDMing, if I couldn't I would bring the original caller(s) and ask for video of a screenshot of evidence, if still not, I will attempt to ungag the accused RDMer and try to get there side of the story, if they continue swearing, I would gag them again. I would then warn him for Disrespecting staff, and mass RDM. 

Garry's Mod 5_22_2021 1_41_27 AM.png

+ Support

- Has been staff before

-Has 0 warns

-Very mature

-Has been active in community | Is coming back to be as active as he was

- Very Friendly

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

58 minutes ago, Bᴜʀɴᴇʀ said:

+ Support

- Has been staff before

-Has 0 warns

-Very mature

-Has been active in community | Is coming back to be as active as he was

- Very Friendly

Agree with Burner. +Support from me! Good luck!

| PD SGT FBI SSA State MSTRSGT SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO |

WYC CFO | Moderator

-Support

-Inactive, I have never seen you on lately 

-Your app can use work

Yes you have been staff before and have 0 warns but you need to be more active. But good luck!

Edited by John Newsom
Adding

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

3 hours ago, John Newsom said:

-Support

-Your app can use work

Yes you have been staff before and have 0 warns but you need to be more active. But good luck!

Agree with John, I would wait a bit before applying for staff again and you'll have my +support then!

Signature.png

On 5/22/2021 at 12:40 PM, ragle said:

-Support

-only seen you on once and that was yesterday

-app is not the greatest

although he is a nice person.

-Willyy

|PD SM |Secret Service UDO|Moderator | $145 Donator

On 5/22/2021 at 6:30 AM, John Newsom said:

-Support

-Your app can use work

I agree with John

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

• Head Admin
On 5/22/2021 at 12:30 PM, John Newsom said:

-Support

-Your app can use work

i agree with john but good luck 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

- Support

-Never seen you on

-Application could use some work

Good Luck!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

7 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

- Support

-Never seen you on

-Application could use some work

Good Luck!

Former GL Staff | Former USM Major 

Former SYP Command | Former FBI SAIC/HRT SGT 

PD SGT | Apart Of The Furry Community |
"Labeled As The Worst Driver In Gaminglight"

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team