Indefinite's Application for Mobile Task Force Nu7 "Hammer Down" :)

Indefinite

In Game Name:  Indefinite
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): 
Discord Name (Bread#0001): Indefinite#7407
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): Breaking NLR | Failrp / Breaking Fear RP
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 1 Week ago, Although 4 days worth of playtime.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): I would like to join the Mobile Task - Force Nu7 "Hammer Down" because well- I like to have fun! I like to interact with SCP's and engage with combat with others, and generally have fun player vs player fights and more. Re-Containing SCP's is one of the most important things to keep our Site and others safe, RC'ing SCP's is important because it excludes any additional casualties and chaos from happening. That is one of the main jobs and I would love to engage in that. As well, they are also tasked with defeating Chaos Insurgency while raiding, this is very important and I would love to engage in this task as I prevents the growing of their branch juristically of course, they can still apply but it is harder to do that and a limit on their growth will reduce raids on our site and any D-Class Riots, and/or further SCP Breaches. I do believe I would be a good addition to this as I have a very active week helping out others with research and more. I do understand the rules now after being warned and I can pretty much insure that a warning will not be close in my future. I like to be respectful to all as it is generally just a amazing thing for people, during these times we all are having a stressful days and talking down to people is not going to help anyone but your ego haha. Anyways, I would love to join Mobile Task Force Nu7 "Hammer Down" because I would love to engage into all of these tasks and I feel that I am ready to move on in the server. Nu7 "Hammer Down" from my view is a very fun but also serious branch to continue with. I make way to ensure that all is done before I may log off for the day. Welp, thats all from me for now, I hope to see you guys out there helping out the facility!! 

Just some quick info so you don't have to waste your time:

Words: 316 

Characters: 1627

Characters excluding spaces: 1311

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): Removal from Security because I had gotten a warn for NLRx3 | RDMx2 / DO NOT WORRY haha, it was a false warn and we have appealed it and gotten it removed. Removal from Chaos Insurgency, Not promoted in 8 days.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Research, Associate Researcher, Security LCPL/Riot Control | Maintenance | Junior Maintenance |  

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  I agree, Activity is key and just generally having fun is well- fun!

Screenshot_131.png

Edited by Auroraa

• Bread locked this topic