Bulborb's Warning Appeal

Bulborb

Warning Appeal - "Bulborb"

Your In-game Name: Bulborb

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:539418347

The admin's name in-game: Weiss

What warning did you receive: FailRP | Shooting 1048 right after ear being taken.

When did you receive this warning: 5/20/2021

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: So I went into the Safe Class SCP spawn too mess around with the 1048 during this I jokingly rolled to eat 1048 I won the roll and during this I was also looking at my phone watching a show then suddenly he rolls and says "K I uh take your ear." I didn't hear what he said because of my phone and the members in my TeamSpeak talking about Maynard, I look back and he had a knife so I panicked and went out of the room and began to shoot 1048 and he tried to stab me, after he put away him knife and was saying how this was failrp I couldn't hear what he said and didn't read chat then once he pulls out his knife again and tries to stab me again I was still not aware of the situation show this time I killed him I only noticed what I did wrong until I read the chat. It was my fault that I had my phone out while playing but even in the sit when I explained what happened the 1048 understood what happened and forgave me but I was still warned.

Why do you think this warn was false:

Evidence the warning is false: https://medal.tv/clips/53010021/d13376yunIbX

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

@Weiss

From how I see the video, this is still your fault. 1048 has a knife out to slash you ONCE to take your ear. It's not like he was going to kill you with it and, if he did, that would have been fail RP on his end. Like you said, although you were distracted, the warn was legitimate and comes with staff discretion to give you that warning.

-Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• Head Admin

Warn is legitimate, evidence listed on appeal.
Therefore not false. 
While players who create the report can request the player not be warned.
Ultimately as Rektify stated it's up to staff discretion.

warn is valid because it up to staff discretion.

- However in my opinion the warning is very harsh considering you only had one warn on you profile which was Fear RP and your self apologized and 1048 understood. I feel like in this situation a verbal should have been handed out because clearly you were not purposely trying to break the rules and it was a mistake not every mistake should end with getting a warning.

Edited by Dang
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dang said:

warn is valid because it up to staff discretion. However in my opinion the warning is very harsh considering you only had one warn on you profile which was Fear RP and your self apologized and 1048 understood. I feel like in this situation a verbal should have been handed out because clearly you were not purposely trying to break the rules and it was a mistake not every mistake should get a warning.

I agree with Dang here.

Edited by recon

23 minutes ago, Dang said:

warn is valid because it up to staff discretion.

- However in my opinion the warning is very harsh considering you only had one warn on you profile which was Fear RP and your self apologized and 1048 understood. I feel like in this situation a verbal should have been handed out because clearly you were not purposely trying to break the rules and it was a mistake not every mistake should end with getting a warning.

I agree with dang here. 

but remember everyone, this is an appeal to appeal a false warn. Not appealing a warn that should’ve or could’ve been a verbal. But I do agree it could’ve been a verbal but its up to the staff in the end. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+ Support

- While I believe the warning is to harsh, in the video it shows that you stopped attacking 1048 for a second, why did you not check chat to see if it was valid?

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned