STEAM_0:0:65404786

What is your current rank?: 

CSM

How much time do you currently have on the server?:  

According to battle metrics I have 955 hours

How long have you been in the 501st?:  

33 days

What do you bring to the table as a 501st?: 

There are a great many things I can bring to the table as a 501st. First and foremost is my experience. As a former Vice Commander of STs I have a great deal of experience in leadership and tactics as well as a general understanding of the difficulties of command. Furthermore I have grown to love the 501st just as my old battalion, meaning I intend on showing the same dedication if not better to my new home in the 501st. On top of all this I am very good at recruiting people and I try my best to hold sims, both of which I will do with even greater dedication as an officer, so that I would act as a good example to my fellow officers, NCOs and Enlisted. Lastly, I can bring my diplomacy. To be more exact I have convinced minges to play legit, Repaired relations with other battalions and stopped several people from leaving their own battalions or the server in general. 

Why do you want to become an Officer?: 

I want to become an officer for a few reasons. Firstly I want to serve as a greater example to my fellow troopers, Being in a position of authority and acting responsibly with it. Secondly I enjoy the responsibility of being an officer and doing SIMs, Tryouts etc. Thirdly, I want to be an officer so that I can have a greater impact on the new members of the battalion, Helping them to do their best. Lastly I do enjoy the idea of being able to promote those enlisted who are deserving of the rank, Encouraging our best troopers to be even better.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: 

An officer's duty is to lead their men by example both in and out of combat in everything from skill in battle to conduct on the ISD. Furthermore it's an officer's duty to assist battalion command with the implementation, Enforcement and caring out of orders and expectations. On top of these duties an officer must also do their part to grow the battalion and set an example to NCOs by actively doing tryouts and SIMs, This task also gives ample opportunity for training and fun which are both important for the battalions long term survival. Lastly an officer's duty is to enforce discipline and maintain competence within the battalion via both constant training, answering questions and disciplining where ever it be necessary.

Edited by Herman

501st HVY JTAL CSM Herman 6589 | Ensign Herman Former ST VCMDR Herman 6589 Former Special Agent NTailed Fox IF26 | Former SF SP Herman 6589 | Former Purge BL LCPL Herman VC01 Former Shock TRN Herman 6589 Former Havoc TRN Herman 6589

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.”   - George S. Patton

On 5/20/2021 at 6:31 PM, GMII Nice said:

Good app                                     

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

14 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+support

+Good app

+nice person

+active

+no strikes or warns

+nice over all 501st i get also along with

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL