Who was your first GL friend

Piemp

well for months I was hated and only person nice to me at the start was Friends who was ur first Gl Friend thoughts below

Edited by Piemp

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

a long time a ago there was me a minge and tenston a cadet that needed to be trained so i trained him we got a long very well then decided to base after that we came up with this crazy underground parking base which we used a lot then we joined og.

• Like 1

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

• Piemp changed the title to Who was your first GL friend
Just now, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

a long time a ago there was me a minge and tenston a cadet that needed to be trained so i trained him we got a long very well then decided to base after that we came up with this crazy underground parking base which we used a lot then we joined og.

223s

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

when i first joined there was this kid called "Glizzy Gobbler" and he showed me bitminers n stuff and there was these other 2 guys named "Cripgumbe" and "Criplaggz" even tho they were huge minges they helped me with basing alot 

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

Tough question, everyone in GL is my friend.

Edited by Nick Hunter AKA Hydrex
Grammar

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

One of the first genuine friends that i had for a decent time and i remember their name was Melon he invited me to OG when I was pretty much starting off

Former GL Staff | Former USM Major 

Former SYP Command | Former FBI SAIC/HRT SGT 

PD SGT | Apart Of The Furry Community |
"Labeled As The Worst Driver In Gaminglight"

My first 2 GL friends are no longer here lmao. Come to think of it, the first few people I was friends with aren't here anymore. 

Snar is the only OG friend I got here. 3 years strong my guyyyyyyyyyy

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

3 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

Behappy was one of the first people i met in 2017 when i joined prp

Yo facts behappy was too, others are well others are blacklisted and we don't talk about blacklisted people

Hence why behappy is my cousin 

That bald Aussie Guy

Prob gotta say Magic when i first joined the server

• Gaminglight Love 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Def @RyanWhiskey Lmao,. and another dude who kinda did some bad stuff so Yknow, not gonna say that

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

My first real GL friend was Probably @Austinn

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

29 minutes ago, [GL] Dark said:

My first real GL friend was Probably @Austinn

😄

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

Probably @Herrman as the guy who trained me immediately for PD and then proceeded to patrol with me, starting many months of Herrman shooting me in the face for my jokes.

• Laughing 1

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

My first GL friend was probably a Purge trooper who trained me and got me my first tryout 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

My first GL friends are 2 of the people that were blacklisted 2 months ago that I will not name and the Blixky family, they taught me everything I needed to know about the server and Gmod itself.

thats crazy

on this server i gotta say @Cammy as he was the most annoying piece of shit i could find

but in GL ever was on Millrp - Armykid and Shadow

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Head Admin

MR carrots aka pd carrots

promoted me from ofc to snr then asked if i was in teamspeak and i said yes and i wasnt 

he got very angry with me but he made a joke outta it in the end ❤️

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

• Will locked this topic