Matrix Backstory

Name: "Matrix" (Real Name Unknown)

Surname(s): Unknown

Place of Birth: Mustafar

Race: Human

Family: Father Name: Classfied. died long time ago in clone wars. mother Name: Classfied. execute by separatists long time ago durring Clonewars, Sister Name: Natrix, betrays  Brother and joined Rebels.

Branch of Service: Naval

Assignment: Star Destroyer Devastator

Personality: Is real Friendly to troopers but always be serious on he's job, make in more hard training for troopers to get better in combat skills and also best Pilot and love to teach poeple how to become a better Pilot and share he's skills Pilot, love to help poeple out if they needed.

Backstory: Durring back in Clone wars, he was just a child with his sister grow up Together and train them self, and work With military Old Republic getting Revange from there Parents they got killed by Separatists Droids, After war getting over after during order 66, Natrix saw what just Happening and Betrays her own Battalion to save a Jedi and Escape and join Rebbel side, Meanwhile Matrix saw what just happend and realize his Sister Betrays him and pissed off and got Captured and in Jailed cause by Sister Action, Matrix was integrated and release and work as Storm Trooper working up he's ranks up to VCMDR of ST teaching other Troopers to show he's combat and Leadership skills to other then Resign and joined Battalion of Star Fighter and earn he's many Medals and ranking up so fast as Vice Marshal, he teach poeple and share he's best Pilot skills to others, when days Later his Sister disguise her self and Aboard Star Destroy Impiral and trying confront his Brother trying get away from Impiral, but it was too late, he's brother realize what she did to him and allots blame stuff cause his Sister Action, he press Alarm system and Attacked his Sister, but she escaped, and Matrix got Reward a Medal Loyalty to Empire, he won allots Battle with he's SF Battalion always follows high Command Orders, he's been service as Vice Marshal 12 years, later that day he Retired, 2 years Later, his Sister Natrix try to Attempted murder to Matrix but she failed, Matrix got Save by Empire again, and he Sign up become Naval working up he's ranks up to CAO Rear Admiral and trying get he's Revange from his Sister,

Backstory file 2: its been 3 years and he finally Rank up to Admiral, he's time has come to hunt down Rebel Agent Natrix, she still been hide in over years, but he finally found her Sister File, but her location stays unknown, she is really smart of hiding to planet to Planet each time our imperial base been Raided by her Squadrons of Rebel Elite call them self Special Forces Omega, our Rescources been stolen and used Secret Project, later she trained really well with her  Special Rebels, he also found her Rebel File backstory Natrix, he should give it to high command about this intel, but soon he will have he's Revange,
 he's Story Continue, more logs will be Updated soon.

Military Accolades: Medal of Victory, Medal of Order, Medal of Destiny, Medal of Dignity, Medal of Futility, Medal of Conspicuous Gallantry, Medal of Guile, Medal of Progress, Medal of Loyalty, Medal of Unity, Medal of Horror,

Views: He thinks of the Empire as the solution that can save the galaxy and is loyal to the cause as he's willing to die for it and willing to give his own life to save other imperial personnel and get he's Revange from his Sister to hunt her down.

870ffbf8-04b1-4592-94df-b5d02db70463-pilots-wanted-headerpngadapt1920w.thumb.png.f0c931d65d79a17259e16052aaba5a63.png

INCOME Message.
Natrix Message: Brother
i know you reading this
you will go down soon or later
you wil pay what you did to my man!
i will find you and i will kill you.
Transmission End.

Edited by Matrix Demon
File 2 Updated backstory
  • Heart-Eyes 2

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

I am deeply in love with Rear Admiral Matrix 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Same I love Matrix 🤣 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

is this a joke guys, because i got Girlfriend she will be pissed off about this, so i Recommand dont post this, look you can make a joke, but this must be Serious question, so please say it,
i am not gay, i am Straight if you got a promblen and try talk to me, i will not speak to you for this.

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

if everyone thinks matrix is the one then hes not he is straight as he stated and has me as a gf so if you think about marrying or even being with him its not going to happen and it wont be possible like i said and he has stated hes straight not gay 

Edited by Destiny Storm

• 3 weeks later...