3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice Commander?

• YES
    • NOt yet

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock STFO MAJ Mainboy 6989

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Shock needs to change! it has been on turmoil for the past 3 months now and a lot of people and good friends of mine have tried to handle manage and get this batallion straight! and i have been shock for almost 5 months since january  now and i do believe and i ve also witnessed a couple of vcmdrs and commanders changing or quiting due to the fact that its been a very difficult task! in my arsenal i believe i have all the tools to change and get this batallion straight since ive seen enough action and have a lot of experience with this battalion ever since the downfall to the glory days! i have been denied for this application 2 weeks ago! and i do believe that it was always based on my activity but hey i live on the others side of the globe it is because of the time zone differential (I Live in Asia)  and i do believe in all my power i can get this battalion up and running with the new fellow vice commander i am a very serious RP but sometimes i want to have fun its a mix of both so i believe I am the right person for this job! no matter what it takes if i get denied ill apply again because i do have a vision what shock might do in the future! and i also noticed the handbook and roster updates needs more editing and need more help for my vice commander so i can do both i can do the day to day tasks as a vice commander and the roster updates!

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Over a Month, i ve been logging in and was already shock since january its just the time zones are different i live on asia so its a little tough to judge me because of the differential

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

- To lead the battalion and set an example of what real RP looks like and what shock command security is all about not just promoting or punishing or just taking order but also setting a good example for the whole shock troops on how to be composed and serious but fun at the same time. and also possible to get in the shoes of the enlisted and train them and straighten them out for everybody in the server to have fun.

- To maintain integrity and Security of the ISD Specially Protection For the high command as well!

- To Follow the High Commands Orders/Tasks 

- To Serve as the Hand Of Steel of the ISD

- and Finally to serve the EMPIRE!

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? 

- Honestly, Ive been in shock for many many months now and i do believe i have seen everything that needs to be changed and needs to be fixed! ive seen many friends of mine become vcmdr and commander but having trouble once they are in command and i do wanna follow and continue the legacy of the OG Shock friends that i made! i want shock to be different! i want shock to be fun! not to be hated! but to be relied on and see our selves as the serious but yet considerate and funny (sometimes) Shock Battalion! If you have me as vice commander i will fulfill all duties that other vcmdrs fail todo! and this is my 2nd reapplication i wont stop until i get the vcmdr job because i really do believe i have the TENACITY AND ALPHA MALE Feature a vcmdr should have!!

- And for me the Shock Vice Commander Job is not a  job. but its a PRIVILEGE , its an opportunity for me to prove myself that i have what it takes to become the best of the best while looking after my brothers! if chosen to be vice commander ill continue the legacy of the brotherhood of the storm troopers / shock troopers! to always come for the golden rule the silver rule and the bronze rule! and at the same time having equal parts of judgement of the whole ISD! 

7. How often can you be Online?

5 to 6 hours a day 7 days a week i dont have any responsibility except for my own business and my instagram page i can do all the roster updates that needs to be fixed in order shock to be organized and to be easily handled!

BUT TO SOME IT UP > MON TO FRIDAY - 10 AM - 1PM EST & 8PM TO 12 AM EST , SAT AND SUNDAY - 8AM - 3 PM EST , 6PM - 12AM EST

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

None

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION! LIKE IVE SAID I WONT STOP UNTIL I GET THE JOB AND I DO BELIEVE I DESERVE THIS SO I CAN HELP STRAIGHTEN THINGS OUT WITH SHOCK! THANKS! 

FOR THE BROTHERHOOD!

image.png.d8bec36a58fb3822287d313a04874521.png

*Mainboy Drops The Mic..

Edited by ErenYeahGah
image glitch

+ Support
+Pretty solid activity ranging from 2-8 hours a day. 
+Good application
+Genuine concerns and wanting for improvement within Shock. 

• Like 1

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

1 hour ago, Seaman 1995 said:

+ Support
+Good application

• Like 1

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

On 5/20/2021 at 4:06 PM, Seaman 1995 said:

+ Support
+Good application

• Like 1

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

On 5/20/2021 at 3:06 PM, Seaman 1995 said:

+ Support
+Good application

Former Shock Vice Commander/Current Commander Iden Versio IF1