1. 1. Trial moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Banner

What is your steam name?: Kokoloco

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:521864986

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):  SpaceTh0z#0714

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  in Summer 2019 i guess

What date did you make your forums account?  December 17, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 12

Have you donated? Yes about 130 USD

What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: GMT-5

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? Alright, I think I deserve this rank because. First of all, I am serious and I have a good team spirit. I know that I have a lot of warns. but I learned my lesson and I think that I have matured. I know sometimes I can be strange, weird but I can be very serious at the same time. I waited 2 weeks before making a new staff application to be more active in-game and prove to myself that I've changed a lot. I'm not the same stupid guy I was when I first joined. now I am serious, active, and most important of all I am respectful. I hate when there's no staff on to deal with the Rdmer or non-roleplayers. that's why you should allow me to become a staff I can be up till next morning. ( i know I don't have a life anyways) I hope you understand why I should be allowed to be a staff member and I hope i get picked.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I would first bring him at me in one of the three staff room. then i he starts to curse at me i will proceed to gag/mute him. i will then check logs to see if he did mass RDM. i fhe did then i would warn him for mass rdm and staff diss and call an Admin+ to ban him the correctr amount of time

20210519172431_1.jpg

Edited by Ryan th0z

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

3 minutes ago, Ryan th0z said:

I know that I have a lot of spelling errors but English is not my first language I talk French to. I'm sorry if I don't spell some words correctly

Understandable, But my 12 warning statement still stands. I understand people can change but 12 warnings is a bit much.

image.png.38adedd43f14a35fe90e0ba81881ad47.png

Application seems rushed and if anything, unfinished. Answers are somewhat short and repeat a lot of the same stuff, whilst I do understand that English is not your first language (it isn't mine either), you could've run the application through a spellchecker, or at least appeared to put a little more effort in than you did, not to be rude. On top of this, you have 12 previous warnings, and a ban THIS YEAR for racism.

image.thumb.png.0a9b889f14f20bd1eb9a13a649fd3a01.png

Given all of these reasons, this will be a heavy -support from me.

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

12 minutes ago, Jintao said:

Application seems rushed and if anything, unfinished. Answers are somewhat short and repeat a lot of the same stuff, whilst I do understand that English is not your first language (it isn't mine either), you could've run the application through a spellchecker, or at least appeared to put a little more effort in than you did, not to be rude. On top of this, you have 12 previous warnings, and a ban THIS YEAR for racism.

image.thumb.png.0a9b889f14f20bd1eb9a13a649fd3a01.png

Given all of these reasons, this will be a heavy -support from me.

Jezz I did'nt know it was that bad.

image.png.38adedd43f14a35fe90e0ba81881ad47.png

3 hours ago, Jintao said:

cation seems rushed and if anything, unfinished. Answers are somewhat short and repeat a lot of the same stuff, whilst I do understand that English is not your first language (it isn't mine either), you could've run the application through a spellchecker, or at least appeared to

Ive been unbanned from the server. But I still understand that ive been banned for racism and this is one of the biggest mistake ive done in this community. Im not racist my self since im Morrocan in real life. I do understand that this is inacceptable and i understand why i would not fit for staff.

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. The main reasons your application has been denied this round was due to your application quality being poor (multiple spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes), as well as past high impact misconduct (racism).

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021