The creepiness of GMOD Singleplayer

Nick Hunter

I don't know about you guys but I have been playing GMOD for years, I've also played a lot of horror games, besides the jump scares from horror games there is just something that compares to GMOD singleplayer, the ambience noise, being alone on the map, and the conspiracies that have come up about GMOD singleplayer is just creepy to me. Anyone else have an experience or feel the same way about it?

Also, people have made videos of the "iceberg" of GMOD and I find it very, interesting.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

I had downloaded one of those tornado mods for GMOD in singleplayer and would just mess around with it. sometimes though i would forget it was on and i would be doing something else in singleplayer when i would hear what sounded like hell on earth before immediately dying from the tornado. i think i have PTSD from it lmfao

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

11 hours ago, Snuts said:

I had downloaded one of those tornado mods for GMOD in singleplayer and would just mess around with it. sometimes though i would forget it was on and i would be doing something else in singleplayer when i would hear what sounded like hell on earth before immediately dying from the tornado. i think i have PTSD from it lmfao

Same. 

image.png.38adedd43f14a35fe90e0ba81881ad47.png

Yeah it's mostly the ambience and lack of people, yeah when you're just shooting zombies you don't mind a thing, but there's always that off putting feeling.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • ICE locked this topic