Steel's Royal Guard Sovereign Application- Accepted

Stinker

Should I become the next Royal Guard Sovereign Protector  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be chosen to lead the Royal Guard as the next Sovereign Protector

• Yes
    • No

18 hours ago, StrikerHD said:

THIS IS GOING TO BE MY BIGGEST +SUPPORT

- First off this man is the most dedicated RG member I have ever seen and does his job so well.

- He literally gives me the motivation to do better in dueling and in leading.

- He is one if not the most chill person to have a chat with, just don't anger the guy. 😂 

- Has tons of experience with RG so far so I honestly don't see a better candidate for the position.

- He is super serious when he needs to be.

- He takes the time out of his day to assist with any issues.

{ There is honestly so much I could say about this man, that's how much he's done for RG but I will cut it a bit short so there isn't so much.}

tumblr_624832c2e6fb2e1d60a6b8ff6b89f05c_28fb7479_540.gif.c43fdebb95f158445675645b9b8fba58.gif.d8094ec58e17a000cab4885200d629a4.gif

On 5/19/2021 at 3:01 AM, StrikerHD said:

- First off this man is the most dedicated RG member I have ever seen and does his job so well.

- He is one if not the most chill person to have a chat with, just don't anger the guy. 😂 

- Has tons of experience with RG so far so I honestly don't see a better candidate for the position.

{ There is honestly so much I could say about this man, that's how much he's done for RG but I will cut it a bit short so there isn't so much.}

tumblr_624832c2e6fb2e1d60a6b8ff6b89f05c_28fb7479_540.gif.c43fdebb95f158445675645b9b8fba58.gif.d8094ec58e17a000cab4885200d629a4.gif

Ex Flight Baron | Ex StarFighter Group Captain 

pope GIF

6 hours ago, ire said:

- He is one if not the most chill person to have a chat with, just don't anger the guy.  

Star Fighter / Group Captain 184150082_SFING.png.e11e060e5a2d79becf3c8ecbff31f164.png

On 5/19/2021 at 5:01 AM, StrikerHD said:

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

On 5/19/2021 at 11:01 AM, StrikerHD said:

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

On 5/19/2021 at 5:05 PM, BigBarbecueTime said:

+ Support

- Great Leader

- Very Active

- Hyper Dedicated to RG

- Very Experienced and Competent

- Overall Great Guy, and Best Choice for Sovereign

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

On 5/19/2021 at 5:01 AM, StrikerHD said:

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

+1
Has Helped RG Greatly with his leadership.
Helpful to other battalion and players.
Easy person to talk to and well versed in battalion and server information.
Has best interest in mind for RG.

Former ST VCMDR Ethan/Sasuke | R Shock 2LT | Ex: MC MSG SF SRV AP
677bae7a40b03ec5b65c7979c4bb4c80.gif

On 5/19/2021 at 4:01 AM, StrikerHD said:

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

On 5/19/2021 at 2:01 AM, StrikerHD said:

Great person overall. always willing to help.