Ted

Vote  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve Vice Commander?

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock STFO CPT Ted 2354.

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

Shock Vice Commander.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have been with Shock for a good while now and I feel as if I was placed as Vice Commander of this branch that I definitely have a shot at making a great change to our battalion. I care greatly for our fellow Shock and I believe that this battalion has a strong future and strong potential to expand for greatness. I want to add so much more to Shock and I want to show that I have so much to give. I'm not a man that likes to put the hammer down. I am a fair person and I play by the rules. I don't play favorites and I see everyone as equal and with potential to make Shock great. I know the difference between work and fun, I know when to be serious and when I have to put my foot down at times, but I also know when to loosen the leash and not to micro manage so much. At the end of the day it is all of Shock's responsibility to make sure that the unit is used at its full potential. Shock is a great unit, it is also a unit with a very big responsibility and I believe in my heart that I can fulfil the duties provided to me. I have worked very hard to get where I am now and I will still work at my hardest to get where I'll be in a day, a week, or even a month from now. I am willing to give my all and to put everything I have on the table to put Shock back on top and to make it a more desirable battalion. Shock needs strong and valiant leadership. Shock needs mentors and teachers. As a Sheriffs deputy IRL and a former National Guardsman I believe that I have the will and strength that it takes to run this great battalion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have a week and 6 days time on the server but I've been with Imperial RP since January 27th. 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A commander doesn't just lead, a commander is a role model. Someone people can learn from and look up to. As a commander you have to do what is right for your people and your battalion. A commander makes sure that their unit is running at full potential and that they are happy and still enjoying what they are tasked to do at the end of the day. Purpose driven and effective commanders are able to arm their teams with a sense of individual purpose, separate from their own.  Good leaders create opportunity for others, and assist in creating personal goals for those underneath them. A person who also leads is driven to create more leaders. To be a mentor to others that can strive to be an example and to be someone to learn from in the long run. To be a leader and to be in charge of a large group of people takes time, takes patience, and takes a lot of emotion to do as well. No one likes a person with a steel heart. No one enjoys someone bitter and strict. To be a leader they have to make the others around them feel comfortable and safe. To make them feel as if they are trustful and someone they can go to if they are having any discrepancies or problems they're dealing with. As a commander the main goal is to sustain the strength and wealth of the battalion they are leading. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe in the overall happiness and equity in Shock. I believe in equality and the care of my fellow Shock that I've served with. I have developed strong relationships with the people I've been working with since I've transferred to Shock. I want nothing but the best for our battalion and I want to see more trust and happiness in our battalion. I want to change the way people see Shock and I want to make sure that that our battalion is sustained at its full potential and that it can be revered and used as an example of a strong willed and lead battalion. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online an average of twenty hours a week, plus I can be active remotely 24/7.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have no warnings at all.

Edited by JuJu Bean

Former Shock Vice Commander/Current Commander Iden Versio IF1

14 hours ago, Koopa said:

+Support 
Good app
Good guy easy to talk to
Takes the job serious 
Has good ideas for the shock battalion

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}