Neo PM Report

Sixx

Simply put, The D-Class CC "Neo" has the player model of the DoRS. This shouldn't be a thing. 

Also situations regarding D-Class CCs having suit models has been accepted in the past, 

image.png

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

I mean we had the same problem with a cc taking the model of ci general model and they said its ok to use any model in the server 

but you could say that this model doesnt belong to his branch

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

If the guy who owns it is inactive, change the model to a Reznov or Gman I guess, and if they're active, give them a free player model change imo.

Off topic but at first I thought this was a report on the R&D Neo about something he sent in PM's lol

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Not only this but we recently added this model to the Research High Command job as well.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

😓 Scared the fuck out of me.

I mean, we have a whole branch over here that wears the Suits/Robbers model. But I also understand why it could be difficult for Security with then having the DoRS in and out of D-Block at times. Before much else, lets hear from both @Weissas DoRS, and @Texasas the CC Owner

• Laughing 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

10 hours ago, Warren Talos said:

I mean we had the same problem with a cc taking the model of ci general model and they said its ok to use any model in the server 

but you could say that this model doesnt belong to his branch

Thats what he means. He had a model that belongs to a seperate branch so it shoild be changed. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

12 minutes ago, Alexxx said:

There is no real rule that a CC cannot add a playermodel that a High Command class has. a CI CC has the general model.

But there is a rule against using playermodels from opposing branches.

As quoted from Zeeptin himself,
For Playermodels: You are not allowed to use a playermodel that is currently in use by an opposing branch to your CC. For example, if you are a D-Class CC you may not use any models that look like Gensec or MTF Models, or if you are a CI, you may not use any MTF or Gensec models, etc. You are also not allowed to use models from our Gaminglight Event-Team Model Pack.

The model is in use by the DoRS job and all Foundation are technically opposing D-Class so... 

Then for the CI CC having the General model, that has it's own issues not related to this problem. 

Edited by Right Twix Bar
Slight grammar
  • Like 1

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

5 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

For Playermodels: You are not allowed to use a playermodel that is currently in use by an opposing branch to your CC. For example, if you are a D-Class CC you may not use any models that look like Gensec or MTF Models, or if you are a CI, you may not use any MTF or Gensec models, etc. You are also not allowed to use models from our Gaminglight Event-Team Model Pack.

The model is in use by the DoRS job and all Foundation are technically opposing D-Class so... 

Then for the CI CC having the General model, that has it's own issues not related to this problem. 

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

On 5/19/2021 at 11:16 AM, Right Twix Bar said:

Yea its a pretty big problem in the sever I believe they should watch the player models more

• Like 1

image.png.38adedd43f14a35fe90e0ba81881ad47.png

Also small note here. From what i’ve seen in the past and have been told in the past. The pm model change will be equivalent to the price of the current model. So of he paid 100 bucks for a bigger model he can get another 100 dollar model. But since this is a model naturally in the server it’d just be a simple model change. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||