1. 1. Private Poll

• Yes
    • No

Staff Application Format

What is your in-game name?: Francisco

What is your steam name?: Paquito

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:461607876

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Pa tis tos#0766

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) OFC! I've been admin, mod and also Owner of different RP servers like DarkRP, I had these opportunities in 4 of them, and my job was very well considered.

What date did you start playing on the community? My first time was at 2019, I retired from playing for a while but im back.

What date did you make your forums account? 18/03/21

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Bronze

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

Have you donated? Yes, 25$ 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not right now, I told you about my experience before.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes sir

Timezone: (GMT-5)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): Well, first of all, I have the experience and ability to bring order to the members of the server, with the help of the rules and guidelines for punishments, I will be able to do my job much better, I am an active person on the server and TS, sometimes I do not have all the time of the day to enter but when I can I do, also, I have always liked to guide the new members in giving them the warmest welcome to the server and its rules, I have learned from my mistakes on the server and that has made better person in life, always eager to learn, teach and punish those who do not wish to follow the rules and disturb the peace in the server. I am a friendly and understanding person, besides having fun with people. And this is important to be able to moderate well. I think it is unnecessary to say this but I speak Spanish and English, I see that from time to time we have some Spanish speakers and I would feel very lucky to be able to be someone useful for them.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Well, being so, it would be very obvious that this person does not care about the consequences of his actions, nor would he be willing to try to repair what he has done or ask for forgiveness for his actions, guiding me from the Staff Handbook, I would apply the sanction correspondent, 4+ RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - Formal Warning + 5 day Ban, also, because of his dissrespect, I would apply an extra formal warn, 1x Disrespect - Warning (Verbal or Formal). Finally, I would like to say that even if the author of the RDM apologized or tried to repair what he did, he would have to be banned, no matter what.

unknown.png

Edited by Franciscoo

9 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

Has an unsecure steam account.

-responding to your own app

- although your responses were good you can’t ban as a t-mod. And you wouldn’t give 2 formal warnings you’d just give one. 
- then finally you don’t have the post requirements. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 hour ago, Chief_ said:

-responding to your own app

- although your responses were good you can’t ban as a t-mod. And you wouldn’t give 2 formal warnings you’d just give one. 
- then finally you don’t have the post requirements. 

People can reply to their own apps.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021