SCP-035 Optional Self-Breaching Process - Denied

Shin

What are you suggesting? - 035 has another way he could self breach. If any foundation staff, gensec, researcher, D-Class, maintenance, MTF, CI enters 035's CC. 035 can ask 3 questions to the person who arrived to his CC first.

3 questions is the maximum requirement.

035 and the person must have a roll-off per question. If 035 wins all of the rolls, the brainwashed 035-2 can release him out. If 035 wins 2 rolls, that is up to the staff. If 035 wins only 1 roll, it fails, as well as losing all the rolls together.
(This breaching process is dismissed if 035 decides to request a host instead or is in the process of needing a host to nerf it down and also let MTF bring out a D-Class. And if maintenance is needed to fix windows, 035 still can't ask questions and also due to nlr.) 

10-15 nlr if failed to win all 3 rolls. (10 in my opinion)

How would this change better the server? - It is a big change but also kinda RP related to the lore I believe. I do think it is a fun idea but that is all I think.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Nu7 cannot go inside his CC unless there are 2-3 of them inside 035 CC. (If 035 requires a host, then MTF, or Researchers can go even if they are alone.)

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Definitely 035, just saying it right now. And possible the whole site if they are lucky.

david-goggins-lifting.gif

+/- Support

a bit easy to breach but you got a idea about lore because he has good fallout charisma

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

11 hours ago, Blazzy said:

+/- Support

a bit easy to breach but you got a idea about lore because he has good fallout charisma

I think avoiding to go 035’s CC is easy to do. Remember, if MTF comes to give a new host, it won’t work. And if maintenance come to fix, it won’t work. 

david-goggins-lifting.gif

+ Support

- but imo "thats up to the staff" its not how any rules in the server work, i would change it to only if all roll succeed.

i was actually thinking of doing a suggestion like this when i was playing SCP:CB

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team

Meh. -Support

See this comes off to me more like an RP thing. If a D-Class, or Maynard walked in, and was cool with RPing being manipulated and brainwashed. Then I don’t see an issue with it. This is basically brainwashing against ones will. Which in R&D, we have to ASK if they’re ok with brainwashing, and be sure to receive verbal consent. This seems like something that would piss people off.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, -Support

While I like the idea of it, I'd rather keep with what we have now for fairness sake. However, for a possible future project, I could write this down and create an entire list of new ways to breach for other SCPs as well and put that together. There's also the issue with MTF. At their current count, they have a difficult time dealing with both CI and breaching SCPs, so I'm not sure if an easier process is needed.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

4 hours ago, Rektify said:

Personally, -Support

While I like the idea of it, I'd rather keep with what we have now for fairness sake. However, for a possible future project, I could write this down and create an entire list of new ways to breach for other SCPs as well and put that together. There's also the issue with MTF. At their current count, they have a difficult time dealing with both CI and breaching SCPs, so I'm not sure if an easier process is needed.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+/- support

I like the concept lore wise, but this comes up with two issues

1: 035 is a pain in the ass when he is breached and usually throws the whole site into chaos before much can be done.  He really doesn't need more ways to get out.

2: I think it would be a bit weird for players to learn a second way of playing 035 and the whole process would take a while. D class and Maynard would probably breach if simply asked, at least the former certainly would. I think its cool, but I dont know how well this could and would work. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

On 5/19/2021 at 3:44 PM, NeoID said:

Meh. -Support

See this comes off to me more like an RP thing. If a D-Class, or Maynard walked in, and was cool with RPing being manipulated and brainwashed. Then I don’t see an issue with it. This is basically brainwashing against ones will. Which in R&D, we have to ASK if they’re ok with brainwashing, and be sure to receive verbal consent. This seems like something that would piss people off.

-Support

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

This use to be able to be a thing. Where instead of using a swep it would be a roll off. But that made 035 useless in combat for bw cause nobody rolled off cause they focused on killing. And we had a rule put in place saying the glass prevents that from happening. Sure if the glass was rp broken then I could see him brainwashing someone but overall

-support for now. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2021 at 4:27 PM, The Krieg said:

+ Support

- but imo "thats up to the staff" its not how any rules in the server work, i would change it to only if all roll succeed.

i was actually thinking of doing a suggestion like this when i was playing SCP:CB

On 5/19/2021 at 10:27 AM, The Krieg said:

+ Support

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

On 5/19/2021 at 11:27 AM, The Krieg said:

+ Support