VoidNotBanned

Do I deserve Gamemaster  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do I deserve Gamemaster

• Yes
    • No

In-game name:Void

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:213170004

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: In shock I am a SGT.

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, I bought royal guard then bought lord.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:On the Gaminglight Police RP I have a few, but on the Starwars RP I have 1 from a month ago for RDM but I have learned from my mistakes.

How much time do you have on the server?: A little more than a week but I joined the server about 2 months ago.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know the lore from the old movies but none of the new ones.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Here are 2 reasons why I want to be a gamemaster. I want to be a gamemaster so I can host fun events and give more opportunities for people to rank up and so that everybody can have more fun. The second reason I want to be a gamemaster is so I can host sims for my battalion and so people don’t have to wait as long for a gamemaster.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted as a gamemaster because I am a SGT in shock have been DT. I also think I am trustworthy of this rank because I am familiar with how they work. Although I have warns, these were a while ago and I have learned from those. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Somewhat familiar but I would be glad to learn.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Somewhat and I have been in many events.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: An on ship event: The ISD has sent engineers in a VTOL to the ship to repair and check consoles on the ship. 

Off ship: A rebel camp has been spotted on hoth with holocrons and plans to try and take over the ISD. Our mission is to go down to hoth and kill the rebels and take the holocrons.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give <player> <weapon name> and to find the name of a gun go to the spawn menu and hold your curser over it. To give the weapon to myself I would !give ^ <weapon name>

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model <player> <model> Is to model someone else. !model ^ models/citizen/ScienceJr.pm

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes.

-Support 

-Have seen you mess around on the server multiple times and I’ve seen you’ve been brought into sits multiple times also you have two warns on Star Wars RP one for the RDM the other for LTAP get serious and don’t mess around 

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

DENIED

We do not find you as a sutiable candidate for our GM team at this time. Please wait 2 weeks before reapplying.

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021