CRYSTO'S TRIAL MODERATOR FORUM re-create of my other because i messed up the other - Denied

Maroon

What is your in-game name?: CRYSTO

What is your steam name?: Reee

What is your steam ID?: 76561199013684864

What is your discord username : SECURITY OFC Reee#4285

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: no

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)around december 25th 2019

What date did you make your forums account? around feburary 19th 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? bronze

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2489424371

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? trial moderator

Are you staff on another community?: no

Timezone: 1-7 days a week

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): do i need to do this one?

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) i believe that i deserve this rank because i have been playing on this server for 3 years. I play this game often. I would help the gaminglight community. I would improve the experience for others when playing this game .I would improve others experiences by doing everything in my power to settle the conflict. I would be as fair as possible to players. I would do what must be done even in the face of conflict and argument. I would respond to every request for a sit and respond for every conflict, self breaching, and RDM. I would improve everybody's gaming experience by setting up events at a max of 2 times a day, and make sure everything is going the way it is supposed to be going.129 I would make the game playable without there being bugs by reporting any bugs that i find and by helping with patching them if i can.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would talk to the other guy and see his perspective then see his once i do that, i will look at logs to see who is right and if i see in logs that he was rdming then i would strike and give him a temporary ban.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? seperate and listen to each and every one of them, then after i do that i will ask to be reminded of what the problem and look at logs if the situation requires me to and go on from there by doing strikes or bans if i have to.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? figure out the problem and if they have already been given a verbal warning then i will give them a strike but if they already have a couple of strikes for doing the same actions then i will give him a temporary ban.

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? look at logs and ask victims what happened to them and once i clearly see that he was using a bug, i will strike or if i have to ban him.

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

-support

advertised in E11 TS

Answers for all questions are rather bad

I don’t think you understand what it means to be staff. 

Not fit for staff IMO

• Like 2

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

46 minutes ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

-support

advertised in E11 TS

Answers for all questions are rather bad

I don’t think you understand what it means to be staff. 

Not fit for staff IMO

Also responding to your own apps. Don't do that. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

well i am not becoming happy

after spending 1 hour on this trying my best to be honest and trying my best and this is what i get

• Angry 6

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

-Support

I would've preferred you edit your first application but whatever. My reasons:

- You advertised your application, which is not allowed. Even if you didn't mean to, you still did.
- This is a T-mod application, not an event team application. You can't set up events... This makes me think you don't even know what your job your applying for. 
- You can't give a "strike" and you can't ban as a T-mod so you clearly didn't read our staff handbook. On top of that, you didn't directly answer how you'd react to their toxicity for the Mass RDM question.
- Your answers are insufficient overall.

2 hours ago, TTV darkdestroy43 said:

well i am not becoming happy

after spending 1 hour on this trying my best to be honest and trying my best and this is what i get

Yea, your happiness is not our issue. I understand you may have worked a while on this but when your answers are not what we're looking for. 

Edited by Rektify
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Angry 1
  • Dislike 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

-Support
This application lacks what is necessary.
You also provided improper information on some of the questions.
Along with that, you seemingly advertised your own application.

Overall, I currently believe you are unfit for a position within the SCP-RP Staff Team; please work on that particularly for future applications.

-Support

- Poor application

- Clearly did not read staff handbook

- behavior in TS was improper during the E11 meeting, advertised application

- Unfit for staff overall

Edited by Southpaw

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

-Support

16 hours ago, TTV darkdestroy43 said:

Timezone: 1-7 days a week

if the situation requires me to and go on from there by doing strikes or bans if i have to.

if they already have a couple of strikes for doing the same actions then i will give him a temporary ban.

i will strike or if i have to ban him.

I would improve everybody's gaming experience by setting up events at a max of 2 times a day

-From what I see here you didn't read the staff handbook

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Southpaw said:

-Support

- Poor application

- Clearly did not read staff handbook

- behavior in TS was improper during the E11 meeting, advertised application

- Unfit for staff overall

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team 

On 5/16/2021 at 10:16 PM, Rektify said:

-Support

I would've preferred you edit your first application but whatever. My reasons:

- You advertised your application, which is not allowed. Even if you didn't mean to, you still did.
- This is a T-mod application, not an event team application. You can't set up events... This makes me think you don't even know what your job your applying for. 
- You can't give a "strike" and you can't ban as a T-mod so you clearly didn't read our staff handbook. On top of that, you didn't directly answer how you'd react to their toxicity for the Mass RDM question.
- Your answers are insufficient overall.

Yea, your happiness is not our issue. I understand you may have worked a while on this but when your answers are not what we're looking for. 

Even if this was an ET app, rest assured. It’d be denied. Massive -Support, you got a lot of making up to do before you’d be considered for ET, much less Staff.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

-support for all the above reasons.

However, stick around and enjoy the server, read up on the motd, and go through the staff handbook. It's okay to not be ready on your first try, don't let that discourage you; if this is something that you want then there's always next time. In the meantime, game and have fun!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021