2 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?

Bon 2003

What is your current rank?

MSGT (Master Sergeant)

How much time do you have on the server`?

3 days although this time has been spent nearly always on duty as shock

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer? 

Ever since seeing the try-out ping to join shock, I have been hooked and will continue to support shock in any way I can this is why I would be honoured to be a Junior Officer in the battalion. I have always supported members of shock in any problem they might have and offered helpful information on ship priorities to defcon areas. Also including many off ship Missons where I have had to lead shock when I have had to as no higher commanding officers was on. Shock will always play a vital role on off ship Missons when guarding prisoners or anything of importance. In spite of offering helpful information of course handing out punishments to defiant shock and when the persistently perform below expectations or don’t follow rules of the server or shock. I also understand the importance of promotions within the battalion as it gives everyone a sense of achievement and to keep improving and helping other members 

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position? 

Due to my persistent loyalty to shock and constant display of maturity as I have no warnings and will keep it this way. I have never been spoken to in a negative way by any member of the ISD as I believe shock should be in place as a model member of the ISD and educate and demonstrate this to others. 

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't? 

If I am chosen for the promotion, I would offer an increase in training for enlisted to make sure they can demonstrate the best shock has to offer as I have had many other battalions come to me and was immediately arrested with no warnings or discussion. 

So, in conclusion I would add extra training methods and opportunity for enlisted as we should constantly be improving even after initial training to make sure we can serve to the best of our abilities.  

How active can you be? I can commit 2 to 8 hours a day if I got this promtion as I understand the importance of high ranking officers being active but I have been known to go longer. My record is 16 hours in one day of on duty shock.

shock.jpg

Edited by BL_BONANAZA

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

+Support

Very good communication and leadership skills.

someone who's actually trustworthy of such a jump in ranks unlike others that submit forms just because they can.

Actually does his job correctly and helps anyone that needs it even out of shock if they're new when he's not on the job 

doesn't bitch about having to do the boring jobs and just gets on with it 

led allot of successful groups out of gmod 

Very nice person great to get along with.

Has quite allot of time to be able to put in the game.

He is very passionate about the job and has been seen to know allot more about shock than some higher ups 

if there is someone or somthing in or out of shock to report he will actually do it instead of hiding and doing nothing like I'm sure a few people would. 

I think if anyone is to get this jump in rank he is definitely the best person for it and will not let anyone down 

Accepted!

Welcome to the Shock Officer Corps.

Contact Shock Command to start your officer training.
Once training is done you will get your whitelist and roles.

~ HighWorks | Shock VCMDR HighWorks 5125
"Choo Choo Motherfucker"