AyyGandhi’s false warn

Mangoo1

Your In-game Name: Cosmo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:208652377

The admin's name in-game: AyyGandhi

What warning did you receive: Failrp

When did you receive this warning: 5/16/2021

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I was looking for MoonRose which is command to ask her some questions about researching and I also wanted to get trained. So I go to the research bunks asking if she was inside. (I entered as SCP-035) I entered the room which I did not know at the time that was their spawn. Someone asked me to leave and was saying it was spawn but there was no indication that it was like some text screen. So I didn’t believe what he was saying but I still left. 

Why do you think this warn was false: I completely disagree that I should have been warned for this. I was there to simply talk to a command member and didn’t know it was spawn .I just started playing this game mode and I personally think I should’ve gotten like a jail or a verbal.

Evidence the warning is false: N/A

I am sorry you feel it was a false warn, In my personal opinion I felt you deserved a warn after ignoring a member of the research teams telling you it was research bunks/spawn and to leave.

If you are in need of a research command or training you have the choice of messaging them via pm, ooc or dm, as of training for research there is a job made so you can get trained.

-support

You could have switched to trainee or asked in chat. As a staff member, you should know the importance of familiarizing yourself with the motd.

Edited by Pillercat
Additional information

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

12 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

You went into this area Cosmo, which has two seperate signs designating it as a spawn zone?

Evidence.png

It is also important to read the MOTD when you start playing on the server. Please follow the MOTD and signs as well.