Warning Appeal - Doom Guy

DooM Guy

Your In-game Name: Eternal Doom Guy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:437289652

The admin's name in-game: Maximus 

What warning did you receive: Player Diss

When did you receive this warning: 05/16/2021, 06:00:06

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I was rioting on D-Class and I was waiting on the elevator. I was asking people to hold the elevator. When I was doing someone came behind me a pressed the button. So obviously I got upset and it's the 3rd time it happened that day so I called him "retarded" two times. We then went up the elevator and rioted and so on.  
I should also mention the person I called retarded didn't not say anything about it and it was a completely different person that reported me.

Why do you think this warn was false: I was warned for player diss however I just don't see it. Supposedly after this I said "you're fucking retarded" but I don't recall that at all, even if I were to say that I wouldn't mean it in a hurtful way. I do admit to calling the other person retarded but no where in the rules does it say it's against the rules to say it. It only mentions things about racism and homophobia and I wasn't being either of those.

Supposedly I received the warn for using it in a hatful manner (player diss) But in no way was I player dissing them, I was annoyed at the most. I never meant it in a degrading way at all. Yes there's been a lot of times that I was mad because of something with another player, and I even have a staff diss on my record cause I got mad at Zeus when he was staff cause he warned for something I got a verbal for 5 hours before that but that was like almost a year ago. But it still makes no sense why I was warned for this, I know others doing isn't an excuse but practically a lot of people on the server have done it. So why am I being singled out? Again in no way at all did I mean it as an insult I was just annoyed a little. And one of the staff members even told me that they've heard the word so much and they use it to that they could care less that I said it. I know that ban isn't appealable cause of the 10 warning threshold but the warn is. 

The guy that reported me told me "You own a CC, you're level 83, and you've been playing for 3 years, you should know better" I'm sorry that you got offended but that's an issue you should deal with yourself, personally I believe it's more healthy if you would've dealt with that situation yourself than taking it to staff. I've been playing on this server for 3 years and not once not even from stories that people have told me that using the "R-Slur" Was a warn able offence unless you used it in a hateful manner and even then, I never used it in a way to degrade him at all. So not at all have I heard of someone being warned for using the word "retarded" at all besides me. 

Now this isn't me trying to gain leverage but he even said "Now imagine you said that in real life you'd get knocked the fuck out" Excuse me sir but I've used it in real life around people with mental disability and they could care so much less. I even know someone with Asperger's and you said "Well they probably don't have it" EXCUSE ME WHAT??????? I even talked about my mental illness and he told me "Stop using that as an excuse" Again what are you going on about? Now I would've recorded this but I have like 20gb of beat saber footage so no space to record.

In the clip I'd appreciate if you listened to the tone of my voice and the way I say it. I was just annoyed and my tone says that. I'm not a toxic player (or atleast I try to be) but this was never meant to come off has hateful. I usually just try to mess around with people and vibe.

Evidence the warning is false: http://sc.com.ly/show/Bnj2qHFdXflyTL7KeOYQc95uCrVgtzZs

Anyways, this was hard to write cause I suck at typing hopefully it's good enough so you can understand it.
Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

Ehh +/-Support leaning towards +

To be fair the staff member should've brought the player that got called retarded and asked if he cared as orange said. Player diss is when the person that got called something is offended by it.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Manager

+/- Supports do not exist. Please keep your supports to either -Supports or +Supports for SMT to determine an outcome.

• Dislike 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+Support

honestly for the entire time i've been playing on the server i don't recall anyone ever being warned for calling someone retarded, if the guy had a problem with you saying it he should've talked to you first and settled it out like that. if the guy you called retarded didn't have an issue with it the other guy who reported you should've just went along with his day and not be the hero he thinks he is.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

10 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

I do admit to calling the other person retarded but no where in the rules does it say it's against the rules to say it. It only mentions things about racism and homophobia and I wasn't being either of those.

Rule.PNG

Calling someone retarded is pretty disrespectful, which directly contradicts rule 15.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021