Hydra's Aviation Officer Application

magi

What is your ingame name? : Hydra

What is your SteamID: 76561198200931391

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: AO

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I plan on increasing the level of training given to the pilots, as I have noticed some of them are severely undertrained. I also want to try to give them more passive RP opportunities so they have something to do outside of sitting in the SHB. I plan on increasing the amount of tryouts, so it has a steady level of new recruits. Finally, in general, I want to help the battalion by managing the activity of its members.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:  I am very active on the server, normally on in the afternoon and playing until late night, as well as only playing Naval. I have also been spending time in the SHB with the Starfighter Corps, and building connections with some of their higher ups. I respect their chain of command and would gladly give and listen to any feedback from them. Lastly, I am serious when needed during RP and enjoy talking with the SF.

Why do you want this rank?: I started having an interest in AO when I first joined the server, which is why I joined Naval. My reasoning is that I love the passive RP of Naval and having a purpose on the ship, but I also enjoy the more active RP of the SF. I want to help them become a more professional battalion on the ship. Finally, I have a lot of experience in flying, and this rank gives me the opportunity to not only do Naval, but help another battalion.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:  My main purposes in the AO is to help manage the SF, keeping tabs on in/out travel from the ship, keeping communication active between Naval command and SF command, doing tryouts/organizing the battalion, and making sure the members stay active.

• Like 2

• magi changed the title to Hydra's Aviation Officer Application

+ Support
-Good application, although a bit short it shares and hits all important crucial points of answers to the questions. 

-Great activity for the little time spend on the server

-Seems to have good intentions for SF though training, passive RP and regular RP (which i love to see)

• Like 1

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

4 hours ago, Seaman 1995 said:

+ Support
-Good application, although a bit short it shares and hits all important crucial points of answers to the questions. 

-Seems to have good intentions for SF though training, passive RP and regular RP (which i love to see)

• Like 1

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

19 hours ago, Seaman 1995 said:

+ Support

• Like 1

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

23 hours ago, Seaman 1995 said:

+ Support

• Like 1

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan

"Sometimes I wonder if Gmod is preventing me from getting girls"