SlummyTrain

Should This Guy Be A GO  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Slummy be a GO

What is your ingame name? : Slummy

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:464619314

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: not Ostrich/not Flamingo

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? 

There are many ways I can help this branch that I am responsible for. First, I can make sure everything is organized in an orderly fashion(if it is not) to make sure that the battalion is running smoothly so that it will release stress from the commander as well as keeping things neat. Also, I  want to make sure to get the activity up in the battalion because the more people that are on the Havoc job while playing the server, the better the battalion looks due to the fact that there  is a significant amount of people that are on the job at the time. Another thing that I would improve  in the battalion is to make sure that the battalion is in check as in behavior wise because if someone is minging on the job, I want to make sure that it is noted and taken care of. Also, I can make sure to do tryouts and SIMs for Havoc because it A. Gives them more experience with their weapon and gear and B. It allows them to do something by themselves as a group instead of having to be with everyone for an event. By doing tryouts it will allow the battalion to grow more and more which is really good. Lastly, I want to make sure that as a GO that we can stay as a family and have fun RPing on the server.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: 

I should be trusted with this position because I am mature so when it comes to doing my job, I will do it to the best of my ability. Also, I am a reliable person, so whenever I am needed I can be there for you and do my job(Unless I'm on LOA or something).Also, I believe that I should be trusted because I can handle myself well so if something goes wrong in the battalion that is serious, I will stay calm cool and collected. Lastly, I am pretty much on every single day so this is able to show that I am active and this will help with the battalion because this means I can be able to collaborate with the branch that I will be assigned to.

Why do you want this rank?: 

There are many reasons I want this rank. I want this rank because I want to be able to work with another battalion other than naval because it will allow me to have more responsibilities and experience what it is like to have a specialty in naval. Another reason I want this rank is because I would be able to be part of a new family on the server, meet new people, and be part of a battalion that I can give my 100% to. Also, I want this rank to show that I can do my job as a naval on the ISD by showing that I can have more responsibilities and duties as an GO. I want this position because I see that there are not that many GOs for naval and I would love to give a helping hand to them. Lastly, I want this position because it is always a pleasure to help those around you.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes, I do understand this.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?

The purpose that Havoc have as a battalion may vary in many different cases. Havoc specializes in the use of explosives as well as engineering. This means while they are on/off the ship they are responsible for stuff such as broken consoles, Engine Room, defusing bombs, and many other cool things. While on the ship, patrols should be done to ensure the ISD is in tip top shape and everything is running as smooth as possible. While the ship is under attack, Havoc should make sure that they guard EC by using their fortification tablets and setting up barricades(They could also do this when the are off ship but cover the troopers). Lastly, the purpose of any trooper is to be respectful, responsible, and not to disrespect any other troopers while playing:)

1 hour ago, Adam. said:

+Support

- Nice & friendly guy.

- Active.

- Decent application.

Good luck!

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan

"Sometimes I wonder if Gmod is preventing me from getting girls"

+Support

- Nice & friendly guy.

- Active.

- Decent application.

Good luck!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

+Support
-Great activity, averaging at around 5+ hours a day!
-Great detailed application.
-Familiar name and positive attitude/intentions 

Edited by Seaman 1995

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster