6 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Vice Marshall

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF SL GSO Turtle 5279

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The main reason I wanna become a vice commander for this regiment is because I would like to be shown as a role model for the battalion and also with everyone in it and also being professional, I also would like to give ideas for the battalion like maybe new guidelines or rules for the battalion. Another reason I want to be a Vice Marshall is because I want to be a leader and lead all of SF through the ranks and make them feel welcome in the battalion. A third reason I would like to become a Vice Marshall is I could maybe even have daily SIMs or missions that I have ideas for so SF wouldn’t have anything to do like a PvE SIM. A fourth reason I would like to become a Vice Marshall is because I would like to become part of command and to be shown as a leader cause I would like to lead the starfighter to become the best battalion out there, but I wouldn’t force it if someone else has a different opinion it’s their opinion not mines. Fifth reason I would like to become a Vice Marshall is is that I would like to assist what the command structure problems that they have and maybe could help solve them, and finally last reason I would love to be Vice Marshall is that I would like to really help out the battalion as a whole.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

5 Weeks, joined the community roughly June 2020.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

What the main purpose of a Vice Marshall or Marshall is to guide your enlisted, NCOs, and officer to be professional and to make them learn something within the battalion or even mentor them to be professional as they have a say too, Another purpose for a commander or a Vice commander is to make sure their enlisted, NCOs, and officers are listening to orders cause if they wouldn’t do that we wouldn’t really have a command structure and that’s is where us command to PT to make sure they are doing what they should be doing like making sure they don’t crash into bridge, The Vice Marshall really also oversees the battalion and are to assist the Marshall with any problems within SF.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Few reasons I should be trusted to become a Vice Marshall is the fact I am staff member on the server, second that i am dedicated to the battalion and have much ideas I would love to share to the battalion, third I have a lot of time on the server so I know what I can and cannot do, fourth reason is that I am professional within the battalion and treat everyone in SF with respect and like we are all family and friends, fifth reason I am able to with stand a rank in sf and have about no strikes within the battalion, and last reason I should be trusted is that I am active within the battalion and we always will be, and will always welcome new people into the battalion.

7. How often can you be Online? :

How often I can be online for is about 3 - 5 hours a day depending on the day of the week cause of school, weekends probably about 5 - 7.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No warnings were given to me; Zero warnings.

Edited by turtle is cool
-- Couldn't align or color the topic on phone --

5 hours ago, QuickFlash727 said:

-/+Support

-mostly active

-hasn’t been a officer for too long

+great guy 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 5/14/2021 at 10:47 AM, QuickFlash727 said:

-/+Support