Grand Moff WiN's Resignation

WiN

As many of you have probably noticed I haven't had the time to be on the server much due to work and school taking up most of my time so as of 5/12/21 I will be stepping down from my position of Grand Moff Tarkin. I will still be in the community and play on reserves frequently but as of now I just do not have the time to be HCMD.

Hotshot & Beckett - Thank you both for giving me a chance at being high command and constantly putting in the work you both do to keep imperialRP thriving

Emoo - Kinda was an SA for almost a year

Hobbs -My favorite Romanian. No, but seriously you have been a great friend throughout my time on Imperial and have definitely been a great role model for me

Classy - I'm gonna be dead honest if you weren't there for me to ask questions or to just talk to you for simple things I do not believe I would have got as far as I did. I don't think you understand how much of a role model you were for me and I hope to see you continue to strive and get Vader soonย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nimo - As much as I joke about it I hope you get high command eventually

TAlila - You do way more than I ever could as high command, I hope you keep working your way through the ranksย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Ducks - Quack (Keep doing god's work for DT)

Mikey - Horny for Talon

Scoot - Jar Jar guy

Fisheyes - left me 4 times in 31st

• Sad 4
  • Gaminglight Love 1

ใ€˜ย โ„๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–๐••ย ๐”ป๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃย ใ€™ใ€˜ย ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ’ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅย ใ€™
ใ€˜ย 
๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆย ใ€™

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

Imma Miss you man ๐Ÿ˜ข

ย 

ใ€–ImperialRPใ€—Ex:ย 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21),ย Senior Moderator,ย GM0ย || Current: N/Aย ||ย Ph.D. in Minging | Iย โค๏ธ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sunย Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

Sad to see you go, I've always looked up for you and you were a great person. When I first heard of you resigning, I was really sad and now it's truly happenedย ๐Ÿ˜”

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

F in the chat, you were a great leader for naval and its sad to see you go

Edited by Dragonrage661

{{ย ImperialRP -ย  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseerย -ย }}

{{ย Divisions -ย Seniorย Administrator - Senior Game Master ย }}

You have seriously been one of the coolest people to be around and one of the greatest HC I've ever seen. Thank you for stickin around as long as you did and being a great friend. I wish you the best of luck on your next endeavors.ย 

โœงFormer Grand Admiral Thrawnโœง

I'm really gonna miss you WiN, at first I didn't really know who you were when you first joined Naval. After all this time I've really looked up to you and respected you a lot (even added you to Talon) really sad to see you leave the server I hope you still will get on and be on Talon of course ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ

"Y
ou need to step up and guide the command instead of just sitting on the side lines" -that guy

Edited by mikey!

๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง | ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐€๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ง | ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ | ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ |ย ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญย ๐’๐ญ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Mannnnn Ima miss you WiN, I remember when you were only a 31st VCMDR you have defiantly come a long way from that!!!

You were a great influence to me and one of the reasons why I didnt resign early on in Naval.

Hope to see you on the server sometime when your free!

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

you will be missed WiN, take care and hopefully we see you from time to time still

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR ||ย Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Formerย Imperial RP Senior Administratorย || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Formerย Imperial RP Gamemaster VIIย || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Rย Imperial RP General =-=ย Retired GM-SNR Admin =-=ย Staff of the month Oct. 2020

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Shock VCMDR/CMDRย ย |ย  January 23 - August 29thย 

Its been a pleasure working with you and I wish you the best in your next endeavor.ย 

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R ICย COL 6150 BEARย |ย Rย ST COL Barrett 6150

• Manager

gonna miss u win. best grand moff ever and wayyy better than hobbs. btw i got a notification on my iphone 11

• Heart-Eyes 1

ใ€–ย ย PoliceRPย ใ€—Seniorย Management Team |ย Manager

ใ€–ย  Lead Account Managerย ย ใ€—

• Head Admin

Damn bro, was not expecting this. I wish you luck in your future with school and work. Hope to see you on the server sometimeย ๐Ÿ‘

PoliceRPย Iย Headย Adminย I PD:ย Colonelย I Retired SWAT Commanderย Iย Deputy Sheriffย Iย 

ImperialRPย I Retired Grand Inquisitorย Iย 47th Battalionย I Chimaera Legionย I