Warning apeal- Denied

nathan.johnston

Topic Title

AdminName - False Warn Report

==========================================================================================

1. Questions

2. Your In-game: Rexer

3. Your SteamID: Steam ID: 76561198931041504

4. The admin's name in-game: tAlila

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

6. What warning did you receive: 2X warning for RDM 

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

spacer.png

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

This happened while i was attempting to load in. I was accused of targeting afk members. I say this is false as while i was loading in the game was very laggy and it said i was in the loading session. I had no control over my gun firing. Dont be blind when i say how laggy the server was as it is a known fact. Im in shock and id never try to murder people on purpose knowing dam well that would ruin my career. 

9. Any extra information: Plz understand it was an accident and if i had control over it id never have done it. I just want the warnings lifted as there false due to it not even being my fault

Hey, I was the person that warned you.

I was AFK in spawn, Planning a Storyline event when I heard shooting & reloading. I walked around and saw nobody, after I opened a door, there was you infront of two bodies. You pretended to be AFK, when I opened the door, I backed up, let the door close, and re-opened it up when you decided to reload. I checked Blogs, You had killed 2 people, and Injured 2 people. 

-Support

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

5 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

I was AFK in spawn, Planning a Storyline event when I heard shooting & reloading. I walked around and saw nobody, after I opened a door, there was you infront of two bodies. You pretended to be AFK, when I opened the door, I backed up, let the door close, and re-opened it up when you decided to reload. I checked Blogs, You had killed 2 people, and Injured 2 people. 

-Support

If this is all true (prop is) then imma stick with talila here your warn is well deserved. 

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

-support
How do you accidently shoot someone? if I'm being honest mis clicks do happen but unloading an entire magazine into someone is something that rarely happens.

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

5 hours ago, jensonbarnes said:

-support
How do you accidently shoot someone? if I'm being honest mis clicks do happen but unloading an entire magazine into someone is something that rarely happens.

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

6 hours ago, jensonbarnes said:

-support

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

18 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

To me this seems like a valid warn

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

18 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟