6 members have voted

1. 1. should I be in the staff team

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Gameraiden19

What is your steam name?: Gameraiden19

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:575404563

What is your discord username  gameraiden19#8895

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: kind of I know a little though from watching other staff

What date did you start playing on the community?  2 to 3 months ago

What date did you make your forums account? march 8

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Silver

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 10

Have you donated? yes 40$

What rank are you applying for? trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines yes many times

? You will be tested on it: ok

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I should be part of the staff team because. I would be Really active and I would be on during late hours. I am also really trustworthy and won't pick people up for fun and only if I have a real reason. I may have a lot of warns and a couple is fresh but I have changed and I actually think before I do something now. And most of the time when someone breaks a rule I have a clip to go with the report. I am really familiar with the commands and what they mean/do and how to type them. and I know what to do during a sit and what to give out if someone breaks a rule. I am also calm during sits so I won't lose my temper for anything. I am most likely to not get accepted because my warns and how recent they are but if I do I will be a really good staff member.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First i would bring them to the sit room. and if the offender was cursing at me I would ask them to calm down if they do I ask them why they were mrdming after they tell me why or if they don't I would tell them they would be getting a warning and a ban for 5 days. so I would give them the warn for mass rdm and get a admin+ to give out the ban

if they didn't stop cursing at me: I would bring them to the sit room if the offender was cursing at me I would ask them to calm down if they don't calm down/stop I would mute/gag them and tell them they will be receiving a warning and a ban for 5 days so I would put up the warn and get a admin+ to give them the ban.

20210512123957_1.jpg

Overall, -Support

- As you have stated, your warns are a concern. You've received 6 warns throughout April and that doesn't look good on staff members.

- Knowing you in-game, you're a pretty chill guy but you tend to do things by your own accord from time to time from what I see. 

- None of this is against you as a person, I just don't think you're ready yet. I recommend keeping your month of May as clean as possible and reapplying after a few weeks so I can better judge your character.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

36 minutes ago, Rektify said:

Overall, -Support

- As you have stated, your warns are a concern. You've received 6 warns throughout April and that doesn't look good on staff members.

- Knowing you in-game, you're a pretty chill guy but you tend to do things by your own accord from time to time from what I see. 

- None of this is against you as a person, I just don't think you're ready yet. I recommend keeping your month of May as clean as possible and reapplying after a few weeks so I can better judge your character.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

1 hour ago, Rektify said:

Overall, -Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

2 hours ago, Rektify said:

Overall, -Support

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

5 hours ago, Rektify said:

Overall, -Support

22 hours ago, Rektify said:

Overall, -Support

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021