9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Doob be an AO

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name? : Doob

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:454386174

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: SubLT

What specialty are you applying for?: AO

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: not Ostrich/not Flamingo

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? 

There are many ways that I can improve and better advance this branch. For example, I can make sure to help with the organization with commanders of SF (This means updating roster, etc.) and make sure everyone is doing there best while on the job. I can also get the the activity up by doing multiple tryouts a day, so that there will be many opportunities for others to join. Another improvement is to make sure that you're interacting with everyone in SF and making sure that they are doing good and not having any issues. I also believe that is is our responsibilities as an AO that we make sure everyone is having fun and enjoying themselves on the server this means doing sims and other things, and also making sure there are no minges to disrupt this experience. I also want to be able to help this branch because there aren't as many AO's as there used to be and I want there to be people to look over and help SF and be able to have the ability to help in anyway they can.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: 

I should be trusted in this positions because I am very reliable when it comes to helping others, and I can be on at anytime, if my help is need at that time. I also have played the server for a while and have also have had previous experience as a naval member, and know what it takes to handle this type of position.  I can also be trusted in this position because of the fact that I can respect others opinions even if their opinions may not match with mine.

Why do you want this rank?: 

There are many reasons I desire to have this rank. The first reason, is that I want to have the opportunity to be able to work with SF and still be able to have an impact on Naval as well. This also allows me to get a new experience with this type of specialty, and I get to interact with new people and also put some effort onto helping another battalion. I also want to get better by challenging myself to being able to take on different responsibilities and making myself a better Naval member in general. This rank is important to me because I want to help others in any way possible.      

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes, I understand this

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: 

My purpose within this branch is to make sure all SF is doing there jobs on a daily bases. This means doing patrols on and off the ISD, training, and making sure they are behaving and following instructions. This also means that I have a job of making sure I do tryouts, organize the battalion, and even train to better my skills as an AO as well. Also another one of my duties in this branch is to make sure SF activity is up, and make sure everyone is doing well, and if there are any issues, it is my job to resolve them. The final purpose of an AO is to also know what ships are coming In and Out of the ISD and Identifying the ones that are not allowed to be on the ISD.

Edited by Doob

1 hour ago, Rhodes. said:

+ Support

- Active

- Trustworthy

- Lots of detail

- Great dood

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan

"Sometimes I wonder if Gmod is preventing me from getting girls"

• Adam. locked this topic