Evans security officer application

Evan?

What is your ingame name?: Evan

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:431737012

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: security 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? i would love to help keep the ISD safe and fun for everyone to RP and hang out 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: i consider my self to be mature when needed and to be a fair person however i recommend to ask Rdodes in SF i used to work for him and he is a good friend, if you have any questions about my work ethic you may ask him. 

Why do you want this rank?: to help out everyone and make it better for everyone

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:   Security officers are in control of the security personnel on the ship. This includes Shock and the DT battalions. This speciality is tasked with maintaining arrest reports and RFA’s, training security on how to properly keep the ship secure, and overall supervising how efficient the ISD’s security is.

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

10 minutes ago, not Jeff said:

SO team is curently full!

Not only this but you show a severe lack of maturity and I feel you wouldn’t make a good fit in the position at all. 

-Support

• Sad 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

There are currently two slots open for Security Officer.

Edited by mikey!
  • Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

- Support

-App is a bit lacking

-Not very serious in game

-Got reports of him player dissing

-In general a bad fit for security officer

These are my personal experiences. Good luck on your application.

Edited by Dornan
  • Thanks 1

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan

"Sometimes I wonder if Gmod is preventing me from getting girls"

DENIED

Unfortunately Naval Command does not see you fit for this position due to the Length of your application Please Re-Apply in 1 week

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor