Drayton's Trial Senior Guard Application.

Drayton

Should I get Trial Senior?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Trial Senior?

• Yes
    • No

Name and Rank:
My name is Drayton and I am a Shadow Guard VI.

Are you in Shadow Guard?:
Yes.

How active can you be?:
Mostly everyday.

Length in Royal Guard:
24 Days l 3.5 Weeks.

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior Guard?:
One Reason I want to become a Trial Senior Guard to help RG Command as well to make sure the NCO's have a good example from the officers to follow and to influence them and to make sure they are conducting themselves well as well to make sure RG CDT's are being trained Another Reason is to help RG keep their activity up recently their activity has been amazing a way I can keep this activity up is Sim's / Trainings and doing anything i can to assist command and advert in chat to try and get more people interested in RG which may lead them to buying RG. The Final Reason I want to be RG is I am very passionate about the battalion which is shown through my activity and leadership.

Why do you believe you are ready for this position?:
I believe I am ready for this position because I know how to lead evidence of this is I am senior command in another battalion at the moment and I have helped and led RG multiple times as well I believe I am ready because I have been dedicated to becoming a RG officer for a long time now and I know I have what it takes to become a officer In RG as well I have shown my passion by getting into shadow guard and becoming a 6 tick Royal Guard.

Do you have any warnings?:

I do not have any warnings.

Edited by Drayton

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

+Support
-Knows how to lead
-Great guy to talk to
-Easily handles problems
-Would make a great officer in RG!

Note: Even though I am a VCMDR of Draytons battalion from a unbiased opinion I still believe he would be a amazing officer to have 

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

3 hours ago, Kev said:

+Support
-Knows how to lead
-Great guy to talk to
-Easily handles problems
-Would make a great officer in RG!

Good Luck!! - BiggieCheez

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF