My name is Name and i am a Royal Guard Tick VI

Are you in Shadow Guard?:
No.

How active can you be?:
a day i can be 12+ hours, with RG being my main Battalion 

Length in Royal Guard:
3 Weeks

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior Guard?:
I would really like to progress through the rank of RGwhile bringing up lower CDT's with me. i wish to make Royal Guard one of the best and active battalions while making it fun for everyone envolved. i will be hosting sims and little activity for all the RG to join, daily/weekly. I am looking forward to being a role model for all the CDT's, showing them and teaching them throughout their time within RG. i currently train alot of people daily and enjoyt showing them what RG is about. currently we have one Trial Senior guard, which i really would like to make alot more. i would like to make Royal Guard full with new CDT's and RG, making it a active and fun battalion. I have grown alot within this battalion as i am willing to show everyone else what the RG is capable of!.
Why do you believe you are ready for this position?:
I feel as i am ready for this position as i have had experience with ordering and training people before with RG as there were little active officers from time to time when i was on meaning i had to step up and give them orders and to make it fun for them. i am willing to be as serious as need be when i need to, and along with making sure that we remain professional and strong as never. While doing this i would love to learn from others along with pulling my experience into the competition, bringing my leadership a step forward once more.
Do you have any warnings?:
I have no warnings in any and all GamingLight servers, aswell as liking to keep it that way.

• Like 1

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

+1

Very good person all around, has helped me and others with anything they have problems with. Shows very good leadership qualities all around and generaly just a nice guy. Would like to see this guy having more responsibility around the RG [DREAM]