3 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

Format:

What is your in-game name? Brit

What is your current rank? Master Sergeant 

How much time do you have on the server`?  1 week

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I feel i deserve the position of Officer as i have been more than active every day since i join Shock Troopers and have always done everything i can to help the battalion as a whole and have teaching new shock what to do and how to do stuff in certain scenarios. while having a DT and IC life as well i easily play on my shock the most to keep the player count (within shock) as good as possible especially when the numbers are low on the server and to always ensure the Shocks who are online have someone they can come too if they need anything.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

i have been loyal to the battalion and have helped it in everyway i could and never given the higher ups a reason not to trust me i follow orders given as they are given unless i feel that the order is questionable in that i would bring the said order to question with the person who gave it ensuring that everything is done correctly and to a great standard.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

i can be on most days of the week and for long periods of meaning i will always be available to help the shock and i have great communication skills meaning i can easily talk to higher ups and sort stuff out like making sims and dealing with problems when needed. I will make it my goal to keep the shock professional and affective within the server making sure the shock do their jobs properly with minimum mistakes and complaints.

How active can you be?

6 days a week but times will Varey as i do have college and things can change.

Edited by The_Brit