3 members have voted

1. 1. should i be a T-Mod

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?:Mystery

What is your steam name?: MysteryGamer

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:520849772

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):MysteryGamer#1370

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes on a small prison rp server was a admin

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) first joined a year or two ago i think

What date did you make your forums account? July 13, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? bronze

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? its been a few months when i got my last warn back in oct20210509185005_1.thumb.jpg.49f797012c0a5f70c4148b17908a69a2.jpg

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? T Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am not staff on any other community (as i left the server i was a admin on)

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read the staff guidelines

Timezone:EST (GMT-4)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) i believe i deserve this rank because i love to help people with any problems they have or any questions they have so they can get back to having a fun time in the server and i can be online for long times and try to take any sits that i can. and i have went over the rules and i understand them and if i break the rules i can lose my chance to get this rank and i have tried to not get any more warns that what i have right now and i have all was wanted to be a staff on a gaminglight server and help out the people and try to keep a nice place for new players so they would like to join again. thank you for using your time to read this

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? at first i would ask them to calm down so i can understand whats going on and if they keep on cursing (in vc chat) i would gag them (if in game chat mute them) and i would warn them with the stuff they did and get a higher up to handle the rest (as i cant ban)

Edited by Mystery Gamer

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

Overall, -Support

- First, that isn't your steam ID. That's Fiery's STEAM ID (the other person making a T-mod app at the time of this post.
- Second, your "Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?" question only reaches 139 words. AT LEAST 150 is required. 
-  We expect our staff members to be active on the forums. This year alone, you've only made 5 posts (which includes this application). 
- I don't really know you myself and, from your past warns (granted its been months) concerns me greatly. Perhaps getting to know other members of the community may help your application overall. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This is due to your recent warning, your warning history, and your application quality. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021