Chico's Forum Diplomat Application

Chico

In-Game Name: Chico

Steam Name: [GL] Darth Terror

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85654658

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? I am a Senior Mod and work for ImperialRP

How often are you online on the forums? I am very Active on the Forums as I reply to most Staff Applications and other Topics.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe I am qualified as a Forum Diplomat as I am well known in doing my Job as a Staff Member of ImperialRP. I also am active on the forums and know how to do my Job as a Senior mod and Believe I should be given a chance to take the position as a Forum Diplomat

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? 
I know I have good Judgement as I've made some difficult decisions while doing my Job as a Staff Member of ImperialRP, Along with doing my Job when I'm off duty during RP.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?
What I would do is Tell the User to Stop Spamming in Multiple Topics Or They will receive a warning, Next Thing  I would do is Hide all the Posts of the User Spamming the Topics and then speak to the user via Message and tell him how he make a Ban Appeal to get unbanned from the Current Server they are banned from. If they were to continue spamming even after what I said, I would get the Head Diplomat or SMT to Issue a Formal Warning on this User.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? 
How I would deal with this situation is ask the Users to Stop Arguing or I will take action against them, If they don't stop and continue arguing I can lock the post and get them both issued Warns by HD or SMT and report to the People who reported them and tell them how it went.

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

-Support
I agree with Soul here, it seems like you put no effort into the application.
Also your answer to, "Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?" you basically just say you are active and staff. Which, in my opinon, is not a very good reason.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

• Manager

Denied

Due to the lack of Community Support and Effort your application will be denied

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Nimo locked this topic