Calvin

Questions

1. Your In-game: Calvin

2. Your SteamID: steam ID: STEAM_0:0:198618346

3. The player's name in-game: Lone

4. The player's steam name (If you know it): Black Cat

5. What did the player do: rdm x 4 [mass rdm] 

6. Evidence (REQUIRED):           https://medal.tv/clips/51040219/d1337c0L6430
context: after the SMT event, I was a MAJ at the time and had just finished PDB. I was pming my VCCMDR about if I was able to promote a 1SGT. When I returned to bunks Lone can be heard saying "all you mother fuckers die" and " im going to fucking off everyone in here". He kills Wiggles, Sticky, Maximus, and Chico. He also ARDM's myself as well as Dornan.

7. What do you believe should happen to the player: according to the staff handbook: formal warning and 5 day ban. 

8. Any extra information: He is a Moderator on the server.

[Medical MAJ Calvin] [Medical Assault Trooper Boomer] [Admin]

spacer.png

-Support

Although it isn't a way a member of the staff team should act it really isn't classified as a staff report. Also in the clip it seems like a bit of fun between friends and such but if it bothered you it should have been brought up to a member of your command. You also could have used the /report function in game as-well. 

This is opinion now @Black Cat If you could give your side to the story.

Edited by Don Jon

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

-Support

From what I have seen on this topic it was already dealt with. This happened during an SMT event a few days ago which was noticed by High Command and SMT causing a statement to come out in the command discord about not shooting in bunks especially during PDB time in order to not disturb others. Bunks are also a non RP area most of the time and since this was after the PDB it looks like just friends having fun and if they had a problem with it then it would've been reported at that time and there is no real need to bring it up now as he has already been talked to by his command.

• Like 1

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

-support

Also adding to polarity, they talked about not shooting in the bunks also due to the noise complains and also to be carful due to the walls not been "sound proof" this in no way shape or for a report i just see this as a question about a report, because i dont see how this could be even a ban, specially BECAUSE MEDICAL SHOOTS ALL THE TIME at people, aka SF also does this tradition since like last year, continuing to all of this and to some it up, In ANY bunks its a non RP area just like the showers, and Cafe area, we still follow the rules even though at that time this new rule was not in place.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

My Side Of the story.
As most of you know Bunks is a Non RP area, along with the fact Medical ALWAYS kill each other for fun and NO ONE within Medical ever got mad at being killed from one another. This is also an old situtation that has already been dealt with by our VCMDR's and CMDR not to mention HCMD and SMT. I completely understand that my actions at that time were not right and i should've handled the situation better but i cannot believe this is RDM at all. If you look closely within the clip Every person i killed attacked me first. This is self Defense. I would also like to add everyone withing the bunks that was killed or shot didn't mind being killed. Additionally, no matter how many times i said "im gonna kill everyone" i never did. As you saw i only killed those who attacked me first. Another thing within the clip provided by Calvin you can hear people stabbing each other with knives. the CC i use does not have a Knife so this means two other Medical were killing each other before then meaning i did not start the Massacre. Once again though this situation has already been handled a while ago and i have learned from it. I'm Sincerely sorry if i offended anyone at the time.

Edited by Black Cat

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif

-SUPPORT
Now if im being honest with you having some fun with friends is nothing that bad tbh as loads of people do it and even i do it sometimes in good fun, and of course its not exactly a bad thing, whilst yes he represents the staff team i hope that hes more then aware on what he can and cant do a staff member of the gaminglight community.

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

-Support
TBF they probably shouldn't be doing this because its not a great look on them as a staff member, nor an officer of a battalion. But no-one in this clip seems to take issue to it and it all seems like something everyone else had fun doing, should not warrant a ban of the player.

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn

On 5/8/2021 at 11:45 PM, Polarity said:

-Support

From what I have seen on this topic it was already dealt with. This happened during an SMT event a few days ago which was noticed by High Command and SMT causing a statement to come out in the command discord about not shooting in bunks especially during PDB time in order to not disturb others. Bunks are also a non RP area most of the time and since this was after the PDB it looks like just friends having fun and if they had a problem with it then it would've been reported at that time and there is no real need to bring it up now as he has already been talked to by his command.

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021