3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Soul be a Forums Diplomat

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: SOUL

Steam Name: [GL] SOUL

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159439430

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? I'm and admin on PoliceRP

How often are you online on the forums?: Usually I check the forums 5 - 10 times throughout the day whenever I'm bored or not doing anything.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?: I believe that I am qualified for Forums diplomat for many reasons first of all my overall activity, I feel with my activity I could get to issues and reports very quickly. With my time in staff and in the community overall, I feel that I have a very good understanding of the rules and what is and is not acceptable. I'm usually always active and always able to deal with reports even late at night. I'm also very good at keeping a level head and staying professional at all times. With my overall activity and having a good understanding of the forum rules, I feel that I am qualified for forums diplomat.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?: Yes, I believe that I have good judgment. When I was a Senior Mod there was this player that got warned and lost it and for the rest of the day, he tried to do anything he could to get warned he was obviously going for a permaban. When I got a sit on him for Mass RDM I decided that I was gonna talk to him and try to figure out why he was doing this. After talking to him for about 20 minutes I figured out that he got warned and that it really upset him and that he was trying to get banned. After this I talked to him and calmed him down I told him if agreed to get off I was just going to warn him and he could get on and play tomorrow when he calmed down he agreed and did so. I feel that this shows my good judgement skills because I could have just warned him and gotten him banned but I decided to really talk to him and deescalate the situation. After this, we didn't have any more problems with him so I feel that I made the right choice.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?: I would start off by figuring out why said member was banned then I would proceed to private message them on the forums and to ask them to stop. After this I would tell them where they should appeal the ban and that spamming is not the way to get a ban removed. If they continue to spam the forums I would hide there post or possibly lock the post then I would contact the head diplomat and let them know what happened.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?: If I saw two users arguing back and forth on a post I would reply to the post saying forums diplomat message keep responses to +support or -support or the post will be locked. If one of the responses broke forums rules I would hide the post and report it to the head diplomat. if the arguing continues I would lock the topic and contact a head diplomat.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+Support
Active on forums 
Good Staff Member
Been around in the community for awhile
Would Be Great for Forums Diplomat

• Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support
Great Forums Activity 
Great Application
Soul is an overall good person!

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin | SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+Support

-Seems to be well known

-Great Forums activity

-Great Application

Good Luck!

Edited by Alexxx

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet , 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Nimo locked this topic