Staff App F00lishzay - Denied

Dedmemes

1. What is your in-game name? f00lishzay or dedmemes

2. What is your steam name?: f00lishzay

3. What is your steam f00lishzay

4. What is your discord username check it #1633 or somthing else

5. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): well no i was on a scp sl sever but then i got fired for no reason at all so yes but no no gmod staff but yes other games

6. What date did you start playing on the community? the other day but been active i played for 4 hours i was tired at that time so i took a break

7. What date did you make your forums account?: april 30 2021

8. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! user

9. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 1 but i cant send any pics its to hard and i would lose all this so i only have 1 for no cap 

10. Have you donated?: no

11. What rank are you applying for?: Trial Mod

12. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

13. Have you read the staff guidelines: no but i will soon

14. Timezone: EST

15. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/

16. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I fell like i would be a good mod in the sever if people need help they can say my name in chat and ill come help them i will not abuse my power that could lead me down back to a normal user or even band i would be a good 1 and wait in the spawn what ever im being for 2 min and if i see a class d trying to escape ill say sir please hands up or else ill shot im bringing youyour d block please do not trying to do anything stupid i will open fire if you do anything stupid like breaking out and ill ban hackers or exploiters andd help out new people who don't know where the rooms are.

17. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  i would say please calm down if you dont ill  bring her to a locked cell or a room where she can be locked in and ill wait for a admin or a mod and ill explain what she is doing and the mod or admin would do what ever while ill go back to my job and when she/him are done Ill see what they did to him or her to make her or him nice and good again or just other piece of big mess     -Dedmemes or f00lishzay

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021