Pigeons Resignation

Thank you all for the Great Time on GL, I noticed that the last few Weeks i lost that what is the Most important in Gaming, the Fun, so i decided to Leave my Position as Admiral.

Classy: You are a Great Grand Admiral and im Sure that you can be a Great Vader if you want it.

Win: Thank you for everything you have done for Naval, at the Beginning i was sceptical if the old Havoc Commander could be a Good Naval HC but you showed me otherwise.

Ducks: Continue to Quarck for me Buddy

Mikey: Sadly your Promotion showed me that im not Playing for fun Anymore, but you deserved the Promotion you did mutch for Naval and im sure that with you as Fleet Admiral Naval will only become stronger

Not Jeff: One of the Best GM i know and a Great Naval, keep up that good work

Joe: Great Event Planner, you should probably join the GM team your Event planning was great for all Naval Battalions

Adam: Keep up the Good work.

Matrix: You are probably the Best CAO i have ever seen.

Jenson: The Grand Mafia Thanks you for your donation

Naval: Naval as one of Your Admirals i can say that we have many Great Naval on this server, you maybe think we dont notice you, but trust me we probably just had no chance to promote you for your great work.

IF: IF i was probably not the Best Versio you had, but i tried my Best, make sure to stay the best.

Admiral Pigeon Signing OFF

Admiral Pigeon | EX. CAO | EX. Purge SPC 

Really sad to see you leave, you were one of my favorite people on the server. (You were the best Versio imo) 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

You were a amazing Admiral thank you for everything you have done and achieved Within Naval. Hope to see you on the server sometime in the near future.

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

Pigeon it was honestly such a pleasure working with you and I wish the best of luck with whatever you do next.

Hopefully you'll pop in to say hi every once and awhile!

ps. I thought you were a great Versio

Edited by Don Jon

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

It was an amazing time to have you, you were the best Admiral Versio we could ask for and I can say this for all IF that we appreciate everything you have done and all the amazing missions you have held for IF, Wish you best in life Godspeed. 

| The Best EX Commander ID10 |  EX IC OSS CPT 1389 Ξ Xi | EX IC DMVL CPT 1389 Divine | EX DT SSGT QU2 | EX Senior Mod | 

I hope to see you again piegon I am sad to see you go! You've been one of the nicest people in naval also one of the best admirals!

😭

[{ImperialRP[Ex ISB-021 Agent Kallus not Ostrich}]

Imperial Navy Vice Admiral not Ostrich

200.gif

o7 pigeon You are a great person and I hope the future treats u well

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

I love this guy, Sad to see you leave.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

I Remember when you was a Commondore, good times, Sad to see you leave 😞

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

damn....its been long time ago when i was Vice Marshal then i Resign, but now i am back, but now i see you Resign....
it is fun working with you Pigeon, you are best Garrick Versio i ever seen, come Visit us to say hi

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif