SCP 513 and SCP 012

Toasted

This test Involved 2 Dclass personnel. With this test we are trying to learn more about SCP 513 and 012, FIRST TEST (SCP 513) We asked dclass personnel to enter 513 containment cell. Shortly after we asked him to interact with SCP 513. He hesitated but he soon complied. He rung the bell and shortly after that started hearing things. After hearing the strange sound he reported sighting cases of 513-A a tall skinny figure with abnormally long arms and fingers. A drawing of it shows Sharp teeth and a malnutritioned body. After the test we administered CLASS A amnestics. SECOND TEST (SCP 012) We asked Dclass personnel to enter 513s containment cell. Shortly after entered he stated he could not move his head and could not lock his head off 012. We told him to interact with it. But shortly after interacting with it, He killed himself. We learned alot about these SCPS during the tests.

Grade: 57/100.

Grammar: 100/100. I don't see anything wrong so very nice job

Format: 10/100. I think you should try a different format as this one isn't that good or appealing to look or read.

Creativity: 60/100. Interesting test idea and I like it and hope to see more from you.

Lore: 60/100. I can see this as a test idea but the format is not the best and is way too short but please keep it up I would wan to see more.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bozobong said:

Grade: 57/100.

Grammar: 100/100. I don't see anything wrong so very nice job

Format: 10/100. I think you should try a different format as this one isn't that good or appealing to look or read.

Creativity: 60/100. Interesting test idea and I like it and hope to see more from you.

Lore: 60/100. I can see this as a test idea but the format is not the best and is way too short but please keep it up I would wan to see more.

Thanks for the advice!