UncreativeDaniel ~ False Warn Appeal- Denied

Corky

Your In-game: SYP Corky

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:204860557 

The admin's name in-game: UncreativeDaniel

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:156965556

What warning did you receive: Copbait | Lying to Staff

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2478784229

Why do you think this warn was false : I stopped infront of the vehicle in the first place, never hit it. Then I backed up to go back to my base and had a lag spike and went over top of the car. Heres the clip I was provided with : https://medal.tv/clips/51619471/d1337OblHm8S You can see me turning around to go back to my base and stopping infront of the vehicle to see what was going on. I then backed up to go back to my base which was at rockford customs. I then hit a lag spike where my game hit 4 FPS and just figured I was in the right lane where I was supposed to be. When I got out of the lag spike, I was being battering rammed out of my car so I tried to get away. Then got arrested. After this was all said and done, I was being transported to the DOC. My vehicle was ticketed for 10K for "wreckless driving" by SWAT SSGT TRUMPOXS19

Edited by Corky
Needed to add stuff that happened after the fact

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

4 minutes ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

My Side:

I'd like to take a moment to break down the clip you provided. In the first seconds you honked then ran over the vehicle during a traffic stop. You then player dissed which your lucky I didn't add on to the warning. If you did in fact lag, that's my fault. The clip you provided however does not show you lagged which means I take it how it is. Unless you can provide a clip of your lag spike, this is blatant cop bait.

This is not my clip. I didn't clip the situation because I didn't feel it was necessary. I dont feel that I need to provide a clip of me lagging because truthfully I dont have a clip of the situation. You have this clip. I lagged, I dont know how to explain it otherwise besides that my PC has been dropping FPS all night and day. I've crashed twice today. Im sitting at 9 FPS right now.

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

-Support

Corky, we were cool but the entire morning i've been on both you and Alijah have been minging and copbaiting. You guys have been running around with a printer, shooting inside your base for no reason, etc. Then i see you drive up to a traffic stop hit the car, back up and then drive up over the cars. Nothing i saw ig or in this video leads me to believe it was a lag spike. You're both giving SYP a bad name.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

MAJOR -SUPPORT

The warn is 100% valid, you even provided the clip of blatant Cop Bait. Even if you were lagging you wouldn't back up at ram into the same car again. After we kicked you out, magically you had enough fps to start running away and try to pull a gun. 

You then tried to Fail RP by getting into the car and trying to drive away after we battering rammed you but luckily we stopped you. 

It was obviously intentional because

1. You honked at us before ramming into us
2. You stopped before continuing to drive into us
3. You reversed then drove straight back into the car again

Sorry but there is truly no way I can see this as being anything other than intentional and blatant cop bait. 😕

In case he removes the clip. (https://medal.tv/clips/51619471/d1337Y4KyvZP)

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

-SUPPORT

I gave you a ticket on the car for the crimes you were doing.

( You can report my ticket to my SWAT higher up if you want)

All morning you were running around with a money printer which is also Cop Bait saying I had to talk to you multiple times about it.

Also, you were trying to get GOV to purposely raid your base that's why you were doing that.

-TRUMPO

Edited by Its_brennn

trumpo_signature.png

3 minutes ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

-Support

Corky, we were cool but the entire morning i've been on both you and Alijah have been minging and copbaiting. You guys have been running around with a printer, shooting inside your base for no reason, etc. Then i see you drive up to a traffic stop hit the car, back up and then drive up over the cars. Nothing i saw ig or in this video leads me to believe it was a lag spike. You're both giving SYP a bad name.

We haven't been running around with a printer. It was actually a shipment of repair tools, its not that hard to see. And how are you gonna assume that we are shooting for no reason? It's not like you are inside the base and you know whats happening in the base.

thats crazy

6 minutes ago, Alijah said:

We haven't been running around with a printer. It was actually a shipment of repair tools, its not that hard to see. And how are you gonna assume that we are shooting for no reason? It's not like you are inside the base and you know whats happening in the base.

1. You weren't there when Corky was cop baiting with his printer (he did it twice but sadly we don't have a clip)

2. Who were you shooting that you had to all sorts of different pistols and ARs

Edited by Nao

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

MAJOR -SUPPORT

You Hit our car then turn around then proceed to do it again it is so obvious.

All day you were copbaiting shooting in your base and having a printer on the top of your base 

When you got brought to the sit you fake afked while we were tlaking you moved a little which daniel pointed out.

Soon as daniel did !warns you magically came back and said your side of the story.

You had no way of knowing what we were talking about then magically responded like you were listening the whole way.

The lying to staff was you acting like it was lag and the fact that you fake afked.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

6 minutes ago, Alijah said:

it was a printer

trumpo_signature.png

1 hour ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

MAJOR -SUPPORT

All day you were copbaiting shooting in your base and having a printer on the top of your base 

When you got brought to the sit you fake afked while we were tlaking you moved a little which daniel pointed out.

Soon as daniel did !warns you magically came back and said your side of the story.

You had no way of knowing what we were talking about then magically responded like you were listening the whole way.

The lying to staff was you acting like it was lag and the fact that you fake afked.

1 hour ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

MAJOR -SUPPORT

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

-Support
Sorry Corky but that is blantant copbait
All Reasons Above

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

5 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

MAJOR -SUPPORT

Warn is vaild

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor