Ban Appeal

SneakyLynx

1. Steam Name: SneakyLynx

2. Ingame Name: Kikx

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170380456

4. Ban Length: Permaban

5. Admin that Banned you: Luci or Hotshot (I don't remember)

6. Reason for Ban: Staff Diss

7. Dispute: A long time ago I got permabanned for disrespecting staff after I got mad at something I shouldn't have taken so seriously, calling the manager a r*tard and I don't remember exaclty what else I said. I realize I was in the wrong for saying that, not only because it was not true, but also because it is disrespectful term toward the mentally ill people and I see that now. In the past 8 months or so I've learned to get a hold of myself more. I make this appeal not only to ask to be forgiven but to also promise that such actions will never happen again. I love this community for all the fun they provide and for hard working staff members that have done so much to make it grow. From the bottom of my heart I'm really sorry.

-support in a way.....

im going to be frank even tho its been a long time you still did call a manager and a head admin the work of "retard" and also you saying "I dont know what else I said" kind of simplifies in my view as something worse that you said..... either way how do we know you have changed though, and what can you show to prove you have changed because saying something is one thing. but proving takes a lot more than just saying something. im sorry i just dont feel right that you just saying that you said something more and not remember about it. i was also not here 8 months ago so idk what you were like. and i dont have any relation to this sit. 

im sorry this is just what i think.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, robertomanjini said:

-support in a way.....

im going to be frank even tho its been a long time you still did call a manager and a head admin the work of "retard" and also you saying "I dont know what else I said" kind of simplifies in my view as something worse that you said..... either way how do we know you have changed though, and what can you show to prove you have changed because saying something is one thing. but proving takes a lot more than just saying something. im sorry i just dont feel right that you just saying that you said something more and not remember about it. i was also not here 8 months ago so idk what you were like. and i dont have any relation to this sit. 

im sorry this is just what i think.

I just don't remember because it was 8 months ago, but I'm sure the other things I said were far less offensive. As to how to prove myself, I really don't see any options since I'm permabanned from the server. I will say though that this only happened once and I've seen people who have had a history of bans and warnings and got at least one second chance. You could talk to Matrix who is now a Rear Admiral and I've talked to recently. He knows I'm a pretty chill guy so he could put in a good word for me. If you have any suggestions as to how I could prove myself while permabanned then please share because I really don't know what I could do in this state. I hope you will at least give me the benefit of the doubt.

Im changing the ban to where you will be unbanned in a weeks times, for a month or so you will be on 1 strike policy where if you mess up at all you will be re-banned. I would take this chance as I dont give these opportunities out very often, use it wisely 

ACCEPTED

You will be unbanned one week from now

• Like 1

hotshot manager.png