Littlemorgo15s Triar Mod Aplication - Denied

littlemorgo15

What is your in-game name?: Sample

What is your steam name?: [GL] Littlemorgo15

What is your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:585729815

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes i staffed on my mates server

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 18 March

What date did you make your forums account? 29 March [i think]

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)12 https://medal.tv/clips/51571240/d1337UlOUiPU

Have you donated? yes 20$

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No [ I Used 2 be tho]

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: BMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) i think i deserve staff role because i am experienced with it and im very good at using commands and good with sits i have experience of it and i am very good with blogs and very professional and to have a good opportunity like this would be a blessing if I'm being honest 

How would you handle someone that is Mass rdming and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I would say this listen mate your not helping urself by cursing im telling you now imma check logs and if you Mrdmed imma warn you for staff dis and Mrdm And ban you for 5 days 

Edited by littlemorgo15

1 hour ago, littlemorgo15 said:

would say this listen mate your not helping urself by cursing im telling you now imma check logs and if you Mrdmed imma warn you for staff dis and Mrdm And ban you for 5 days 

Can't ban as a trial mod 

i think i deserve staff role because i am experienced with it and im very good at using commands and good with sits i have experience of it and i am very good with blogs and very professional and to have a good opportunity like this would be a blessing if I'm being honest 

Doesn't meet word minimum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)12 

A lot of warns, most pretty recent (and on police RP)

I also have literally no idea who you are. Sorry, but this is gonna be a -Support from me.
Also you don't meet forums minimum and have been necroposting.

Edited by Rats

-Support

Haven't seen you in-game much and the application seems a little low effort, try to get more involved with the community as when people support your application they want to know that you're fit for Staff. The responses also could use a little work, mainly just try to get a little more knowledge about staff.

Edited by Cloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

1 hour ago, Rats said:

Can't ban as a trial mod 

Doesn't meet word minimum

A lot of warns, most pretty recent (and on police RP)

I also have literally no idea who you are. Sorry, but this is gonna be a -Support from me.
Also you don't meet forums minimum and have been necroposting.

Also player tried to boost forums posts being posting on old stuff.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

-Support

-didnt reach the word count.

-u cant ban as Trial-Mod.

-Saw you only a few times.

-recent warns.

-U dont have the 25 Forum Posts.

Good Luck Sample!

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

-Support 

I haven't seen him much on the server and when I do he isn't always the most positive.

- doesn't have 25 forum posts/replies

- recent warns 

-cant ban as trial mod

-from what I've seen he's not active enough

- Yours Truly Willy.

|PD SM |Secret Service UDO|Moderator | $145 Donator

-Support 

-Very little effort put into this 

-No idea who you are 

-Low forums activity 

-Terrible response to both of the written questions 

-12 warns 

-Apparently necroposting 

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

1 hour ago, Loaff said:

-Support 

-Very little effort put into this 

-No idea who you are 

-Low forums activity 

-Terrible response to both of the written questions 

-12 warns 

-Apparently necroposting 

This staff application was weak. Please work on your activity and keep the warns down.

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021