Squares Character Backstory

Orca

Log File-55

(Password: Shapes)

.......... Access Granted welcome user to log file-55 (Codename: Shapes) Enjoy.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valid Info

Code name: Square

Year Born: 21-BBY
-----------------------------------------------------------

Battion Info

Battion: The 501st Legion

ID: 4343

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background Check: Square was born in the outer rim and was soon brought in to fight with the empire and he has severed sever since -No other info has been found about his back story do to no security in the outer rim in his area

Connection error please wait for a moment for it to stop..............

Connection complete 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets go im in nice to meet you guys idk why your looking at my info but ok and everything is going to be scuffed here

-Square

Skills/Mindset 

people like  him and he gets  the job done when it needs to be and will beat your ass if he needs to and can kill you will a TL-40/50 no cap L but anyways nice meeting you i corrupted the rest since im not letting you know my real name so have fun

-your best friend Square

Gensec: I have been SM 7 times/ i was Head Sniper