Mainboy's VICE COMMANDER Application

ErenYeahGah

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock STFO CPT Mainboy 6989

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Shock Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want change and i want more numbers within shock and i want shock to be what it used to be, a battalion of brotherhood and unity. ive seen some things that need to change and i believe with all of my strength and responsibility i might provide what the shock is currently missing right now. And also to obviously maintain the peace and order of this battalion as a whole. and also i want to improve the real RP it deserves in the gaming light server

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Over three weeks but i joined since January 2018 then i got back in January 2021 i was here in the clone wars server (GOOD TIMES)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

- To lead the battalion and set an example of what real RP looks like and what shock command security is all about not just promoting or punishing or just taking order but also setting a good example for the whole shock troops on how to be composed and serious but fun at the same time. and also possible to get in the shoes of the enlisted and train them and straighten them out for everybody in the server to have fun.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Honestly,  If it comes to position and being well known in the server  i will probably have a problem with that since i have a time zone difference,  but if you ask why you should trust me? its because i am too is learning and i believe learning is a great process of becoming a great commander, without any hindrances or problems or anything that doesnt let a person learn then how well they improve? so my best bet my best quality is that i am willing to learn and lead  i may not be well known in the server but im heck of a learner and a leader.

also i want to represent my asian community because i believe im the only half Filipino in the server and im proud that im at this position already as a captain so if i manage to hit the vcmdr then it will be a proud moment for me to show to my friends that in gaming light anything is possible 

and i have a well versed experience when it comes to paper work and admin work since i have been working ever since and i believe i can fix all the paper work that needs to be done in shock

7. How often can you be Online?  5 to 6 hours a day 7 days a week i dont have any responsibility except for my own business and my instagram page

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : None

Edited by ErenYeahGah
wrong subject

• ErenYeahGah changed the title to Mainboy's VICE COMMANDER Application
4 hours ago, QuickFlash727 said:

-/+ Support

-App seems rushed

-nice guy

-activity mediocre, I see you on not for long but could be time zones

-Dedicated

I agree with this. Your activity has been questionable as of late but I wish you the best of luck. Also you forgot the poll

Edited by Don Jon

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png