Stevie's (High Rise) IF Officer Application

Stevie

Would Stevie make a good Inferno Officer?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Would Stevie Make a good IF officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your In Game Name?

Stevie

What is your In Current Rank?

Warrant Agent

What is your Agent Name?

High Rise 

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?
Since the 18th of April 2021, 15 days since the creation of this application.

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]

Inferno Squad has become one of my favorite battalions I've ever joined in my time on GL. Both the content of the duties/responsibilities as well as the people in Inferno have been some of the most enjoyable and exciting things about playing on the server. Becoming an officer would mean that I would get to help improve and enrich the experience that others get from this battalion so that hopefully they have just as great of a time as I do. In addition, becoming an Officer in Inferno Squad would mean that I would be able to challenge myself in a new and fulfilling way. Although I am an Officer in 501st, Inferno Squad is a completely different battalion that I hope will provide me with new and interesting challenges that will help me prepare for my future on Gaming Light. Finally I want to become an Officer in the Inferno Squadron will bring new skills, such as how to lead a squad covertly through an stealth mission, which will make me a more refined and effective trooper on all of lives on GL. 

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

There are a plethora of ways that I can help IF with this rank. The first and foremost of these ways is to make sure that every single Agent that crosses my path both understand both their duties and responsibilities, but will also know how to efficiently deal with any problem given to them. I will do this both by acting as a role model for all Agents, but by also disciplining anyone who acts in a manner that could bring shame or disorder to the Squadron. I will also not give up my NCO duties of tryouts, making sure that I am either encouraging an NCO to do a tryout or if necessary doing them personally. Lastly, I will ensure that Inferno Squadron is always staying busy, either by hosting trainings or SIMS, occasionally allowing other battalions to join in to ensure that our relationships with the other battalions of the ISD stay positive and professional. 

How many strikes do you have? 

None.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Command Team? 

The first and main qualification I bring to the team is that I am a Command member of the 501st Legion, maintaining the rank of LTC as well as being in the ARC special forces team. These positions show that I know what it takes to be an officer and how to work with NCO's and Enlisted to make sure that the battalion stays in shape. Being in ARC means that I am well versed in the tasks of special forces, such as hacking and interrogating, meaning that I would have no trouble helping any newer Agents learn and improve skills in these areas. Another qualification I bring is that I am a GM Tick V, which is helpful for 2 reasons. Firstly, if an NCO is doing a tryout and all other GM's are busy, I will be there to make sure their tryout is done smoothly and swiftly. This also means that I will always be at the ready to host SIMS for the battalion at a minutes notice. Finally, I believe that my reputation on GL is fairly positive and that most people would say that I am here to take this position seriously and improve the battalion to the best of my abilities. 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Absolutely, I would expect nothing less. 

Thank You for reading my Application!

image.png.33496169599274a7be4e647eed3f0e39.png

| 501st Vice Commander 5031 |

| Trial Gamemaster  |

Ex: MO Commander | | Squad Lead High Rise | Moderator

season 1 defenders of peace GIF by Star Wars

+ Support
- Great App
- Dedicated to IF
- Easy to approach and helpful 
- Has officer experience in 501st

Overall I think you would make an excellent officer.
GL!

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

4 minutes ago, NoCapGiven said:

+ Support
- Great App
- Dedicated to IF

GL!

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

3 hours ago, NoCapGiven said:

+ Support
- Great App
- Dedicated to IF

GL!

Head Squad Lead Don Jire IF4

Official Chestbox Gang Member

3 hours ago, NoCapGiven said:

+ Support
- Great App
- Dedicated to IF

GL!

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

4 hours ago, NoCapGiven said:

+ Support
- Great App
- Dedicated to IF

GL!

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif

Accepted

Speak to me or another member of command for your whitelist and training.

Congrats.

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png