New Job Idea Suddgestion Maybe? - Denied

Ecott

What you want to see? - A New Job Called "Piano Player" Or "Musician Player"  

Why should we add it? - Give more RP related entertainment for people who like to play music on a Piano and enjoy playing Music and then allowing to donate to the player! 

What are the advantages of having this? - To Create their own/play their own music on the Piano and show off their skills and uniqueness abilities and people donating to them for good music!  

Who is it mainly for? - VIP+ and make it a Voted Job etc

Links to any content - Job Playermodel: (Already In the server) models/player/suits/male_07_closed_tie.mdl

Job Entities Content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=192414262&searchtext=Playable+Piano+revamped

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1614147948&searchtext=Hobo+Donation+Chest+%26+Basket+[DarkRP]

(These Items Can be done and spawned in the F4 Menu Entities for this Job ONLY etc)

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

1 hour ago, Lime King said:

+Support
-id love a DJ/Music job in general to host parties/events in game
-Better than some hobo mic spamming Juice world 24/7

Hey not cool lime lmao

Anyways +Support sounds like a cool Idea and would love to see this ingame

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

6 hours ago, Lime King said:

+Support
-id love a DJ/Music job in general to host parties/events in game
-Better than some hobo mic spamming Juice world 24/7

would be nice to have a job for music specifically 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

23 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

• I love the idea, but in reality it will never be used and will be yet another wasted addon that will be removed in a few months like the city worker job
  • Hobo can do the same essentially but still a good suggestion 

Honestly it’s useless and when you can mic spam why waste server space

• Like 1

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png