Trial Mod  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: ChilledGod

What is your steam name?: R34P3R8552

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:50474114

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes i have had experience with staffing i recently was a Moderator on a DarkRP server that i have resigned from. I have also been a Moderator on another DarkRP server 4 or 5 years ago, I am well acquainted with ULX and BLOGS 

What date did you start playing on the community? November or October in 2015

What date did you make your forums account? November 3 2015

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? : Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? : 0 

Have you donated?: Yes i bought Gold

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I recently resigned from another community as stated above

Have you read the staff guidelines?: Yes i have

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) : I believe that i deserve this rank because I love to help make the server that i am staff on the best possible RP experience for the players and to stop rule breakers and inform new players in need of help  .i am also a very hard working person i am very easy to get along with, I have a lot of prior experience in the field of server moderation.  I am also very mature i dont get mad too easily and i am very good under pressure and I don't let people push me around or take advantage over me. I take all of my formal business with upmost professionalism. I am also out going and love to make new friends when ever possible. I am also understanding and listen to both sides of the story in a situation where i am helping two players involved in the breaking of rules. These are some of the reasons that i believe that i deserve the rank I'm applying for.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? In the situation if i was a trial mod i would try to talk to the player about the problem and if they continue to over talk me i would jail them to prevent them from harming other players if they run from the sit and warn them for mass RDM and call or get in contact with a admin+ to have a 5 day ban issued for them

Screenshot (92).png

FBI COS | HRT 1LT | PD LCPL | [ LVL 0 ] UMC

1 hour ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support 

mature 

active 

nice 

Knows the rules

has staff experience

Former GL Staff | Former USM Major 

Former SYP Command | Former FBI SAIC/HRT SGT 

PD SGT | Apart Of The Furry Community |
"Labeled As The Worst Driver In Gaminglight"

+Support 
Mature 
Active
Friendly
Know the rules
Has Staff Experience
Good App
This Guy Would Be Great On The Staff Team
Good Luck

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

9 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support 

mature 

active 

nice 

Knows the rules

has staff experience

Good Application 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 5/3/2021 at 6:31 AM, ICE said:

+Support 
Mature 
Active
Friendly
Know the rules
Has Staff Experience
Good App
This Guy Would Be Great On The Staff Team
Good Luck

Would defs be good to see chilled join the staff team specially for the above reasons 

Signature.png

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

spacer.png